Hello! Thought I would see how this forum goes!

Lingwendil

Hello! Thought I would see how this forum goes!
« on: 24 Oct 2018, 06:55 pm »
Hey there, some may recognize my username (if you see "Lingwendil" anywhere else, it's me :icon_surprised:) from that other audio site. In my never-ending complulsion to soak in as much information as I can, I figured I would join and see what everyone over here is up to.

I'm primarily a tube guy, but dabble in solid state and speaker builds too. My current daily use rig is a push pull flea amplifier using the 6SN7 for about a watt, feeding a pair of (foamcore) Karlsonator speakers built with a pair of Faital-pro 3FE25-16 per box. I like the flea amp so much I designed PCB's for it, and I'm currently testing a set that may end up being available to the DIY community later on, if all goes well and there's interest enough  :)

Picture of the flea amplifier, can you tell I'm a simple guy?

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hello! Thought I would see how this forum goes!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2018, 09:47 pm »
Welcome aboard Lingwendil :thumb:
Thats a nice amp congratulations, in the 1940/50 16 ohms drivers were the standard to small tube amps, but today... :duh:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2018, 10:06 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Lingwendil   :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 24 Oct 2018, 11:33 pm »
Welcome!

Lingwendil

Hello from California!
« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec 2023, 04:03 pm »
Joined a while back, just now posting. Hello from Antioch- about 45 minutes from San Francisco, an hour from silicon valley.

Blackmore

Re: Hello from California!
« Reply #5 on: 11 Dec 2023, 04:11 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hello from California!
« Reply #6 on: 11 Dec 2023, 04:12 pm »
Joined a while back, just now posting. Hello from Antioch- about 45 minutes from San Francisco, an hour from silicon valley.
Welcome again.
I will merge this topic with the previous you started in 2018.