OMEGA SPEAKERS CABLE

Jorge

OMEGA SPEAKERS CABLE
« on: 17 Oct 2018, 02:19 pm »
Hi,

I just got few days ago a pair of speake cable manufatured by Louis. I am not a cable believer, beyond the difference between materials. I had my CAM connected to Leben 300XS with QED XT anniversary. Once removed I could noticed in some music I know perfectly well, a deeper bass. That was noticeable and clear to me. For the rest my ears got used to it quick quickly. The sound is also natural but maybe the diameter of the cable improved a bit the feeling of bass. I am still comparing and testing against QED, with music I know. I am not saying in changed my life! but I could experience something different, that is a matter of fact.

Thanks Louis. I am so much in love of my CAM and SAHO XRS that cables are a secundary issue for me. Not a worry at all but I had to try.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: OMEGA SPEAKERS CABLE
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2018, 04:28 pm »
  A properly engineered cable by the designer of the speaker just makes good sense. I would stick with Louis.

charles

AvsFan

« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2018, 10:16 pm »
Hi,

I just got few days ago a pair of speake cable manufatured by Louis. I am not a cable believer, beyond the difference between materials. I had my CAM connected to Leben 300XS with QED XT anniversary. Once removed I could noticed in some music I know perfectly well, a deeper bass. That was noticeable and clear to me. For the rest my ears got used to it quick quickly. The sound is also natural but maybe the diameter of the cable improved a bit the feeling of bass. I am still comparing and testing against QED, with music I know. I am not saying in changed my life! but I could experience something different, that is a matter of fact.

Is there a link to his speaker cables?
Thanks Louis. I am so much in love of my CAM and SAHO XRS that cables are a secundary issue for me. Not a worry at all but I had to try.

Jorge

« Reply #3 on: 28 Nov 2018, 08:02 pm »
Hi, talk to Louis directly or mail him. There is no link on his website

roscoe65

« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2018, 08:35 pm »
I would be willing to bet money that the cable is by Supra.  Louis has used it for internal wiring by default forever, and it is  great, tin-plated copper stranded cable at a great price.  Madisound distributes in the US.  I use it for one setup and like it very much.

mick wolfe

« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2018, 10:55 pm »
Looks a lot like the Supra Rondo....which Louis has recommended in the past.

jMelvin

« Reply #6 on: 30 Nov 2018, 12:48 pm »
Before ordering mine Louis told me they were an upgraded version of what's in my Super 3i's. He mentioned stranded copper and I didn't ask for more specifics. Bad audiophile.

roscoe65

« Reply #7 on: 30 Nov 2018, 12:51 pm »
I'm pretty sure Louis uses Classic 2.5 for internal wiring and Rondo 2.5 for cables.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/speaker-wire/