BOLDER Cable Products ON SALE! New products on the way

Wayne1

All M-80 interconnects and speaker cables are now on sale through the end of January.

The adaptors, such as: spring clip adaptors, RCA to miniplug, etc are also on sale.

The Digital cable is on sale.

This is the last chance to get power inlet mods done for $85.00.

The price will be going up on February 1, 2005.

The mods for the Panasonic receivers will also be going up in price on February 1, 2005.

I will then be offering mods for the Panasonic SA-XR70. It will start at $900.00 for the full mod.

I will also be offering full mods for the Teac digital amp starting at $400.00.

I will add the batery powered Tripath power amps starting at $400.00

brj

« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2005, 08:09 pm »
Hi Wayne.

Just to be clear, the full 2 channel modifications for Panasonic receivers are priced at $700 (on sale from $800), but only encompass the XR25, XR45 and XR50, and the similar mods for the XR70 won't be offered until the price jump to $900?

If this is the case, can you please comment on the modded XR45 vs. modded XR70?  I still haven't seen any sort of definitive comparision.

Thanks!

Wayne1

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2005, 08:26 pm »
The XR-70 mods are a bit more complex because of the extra relay and the provision for the bi-amping.

There are more binding posts, more wire, and more labor involved with modding this reciever.

I have not compared the sonics of the 45 to the 70.

If you have no need or desire for bi-amping or using a Panasonic DVD-A player, then I still suggest the SA-XR45 as the best unit available

mcgsxr

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2005, 01:50 pm »
I have in my system, one of the Teac amps modded by Wayne, and I am getting ready to post about this little guy - I have around 700 hours of break in on it, and I can readily say that I am SO happy with this amp.  Paired with my Mensa, and single driver speakers, I am hearing wonderful music, and am very pleased with my investment in this technology.

Just a heads up from one satisfied customer, about a product that has really made this guy happy.

Thanks again Wayne, I will post my initial thoughts later this week, when I get the chance to assemble them all... :lol: