(SOLD) JBL Studio 530 Bookshelf Speakers

sean619

(SOLD) JBL Studio 530 Bookshelf Speakers
« on: 16 Sep 2018, 06:41 pm »
These are absolutely brilliant speakers in mint to near mint condition. When I moved, they did not fit the decor of my 100 year old Craftsman home, so they have been resting safely in their original shipping box. I am the original owner and they are around 2 years old.
I had to spend quite a bit of money to find comparable speakers as the JBL 530s exceeded popular choices in the $1500-$2000 price range. Although more expensive speakers had nicer veneers, they could not match the sound quality.

Includes:

2 Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeakers
2 horn covers
2 port tube inserts
2 cards with adhesive rubber feet
Owner’s manual (There is a crease in it)

I will cover the Paypal fees.
Audiogon user: seanheis1
Thanks for looking!

Asking Price: USD $920.00 $820.00
Will Ship to US and Canada from 98166

Review: https://www.whathifi.com/jbl/studio-530/review
Product page: https://www.jbl.com/STUDIO+530BK.html

From the manufacturer:

The JBL Professional loudspeakers you hear at your favourite movie theatre or concert venue share an important characteristic with our most advanced home speakers. They all employ constant-directivity compression drivers in a horn to deliver the massive amounts of high-impact, highly accurate sound and live-music experience that large audiences and critical listeners demand. Now JBL Studio 5 Series speakers, acoustically designed by renowned JBL chief engineer Greg Timbers, continue this performance-proven tradition. The JBL Studio 5 series features top-of-the-line professional speaker technology in a modern design while being very affordable. The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeakers combine a 25mm (1″) HF compression driver and Bi-Radial® horn with 130mm (5-1/4″) cast-frame Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) woofer to deliver extraordinarily lifelike performance. Ideal for both music and movie systems, the Studio 530 bookshelf speakers are powerful, accurate and styled to make an overwhelming statement in any listening environment.

« Last Edit: 7 Oct 2018, 12:27 am by sean619 »

sean619

Re: JBL Studio 530 Bookshelf Speakers
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2018, 09:49 pm »
bump  :o

sean619

Re: JBL Studio 530 Bookshelf Speakers
« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2018, 08:31 pm »
Price drop to $820