Superbit Das Boot

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Superbit Das Boot
« on: 10 Mar 2003, 08:50 pm »
Has anyone seen this yet?  I just saw the ad for it a couple days ago, haven't even had a chance to look for it yet.  But I'll definately be picking it up.  Of course, it'll be the 3rd purchase of this DVD :x !  Hopefully this will be the last.  Until HD-DVD, of course!

I didn't notice if this is an SB Deluxe or not, but I guess the extras are no big deal.  I'll probably keep my current copy and just have 2, that way I'll still have the bonus stuff (unless the new SB has all that).

DB is still my favorite submarine movie, and one of my favorite war movies.  About time it got the SB treatment.

PeteG

Superbit Das Boot
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2003, 04:00 pm »
I looked for it at two stores with no luck.
I don't want to order it, but I will if I can't find
one this weekend. Ditto on the best sub movie.

-Pete

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Superbit Das Boot
« Reply #2 on: 14 Mar 2003, 02:14 am »
Best Buy now has it, but since I blew my wad on other stuff it'll have to wait til next week.  I sold my directors cut version, so I'm temporarily "Das Boot-less!"

byteme

Superbit Das Boot
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2003, 02:03 am »
Mine is on the way and I can't wait.  I half.com'd my prior version when I heard of the superbit.  Trouble is now with this again, I've got so many 3 - 3.5 hour movies and never enough time to watch them of that lenght!  I still haven't seen (on DVD) The Right Stuff, Seven Samuri, Dances with Wolves (and now the SE is coming!!), Lawrance of Arabia, Spartacus, Bridge on the River Kwai and Braveheart.  Yikes!  I've got some late nights ahead of me.