~SOLD~ Zu Audio Omen Dirty Weekend

Sense63

~SOLD~ Zu Audio Omen Dirty Weekend
« on: 30 Aug 2018, 12:45 am »
~SOLD~

I’m in the last week of my trial period with my pair of Omen Dirty Weekends in rustic hickory.  As much as I love these speakers, they are not quite to the level of my reference speakers (Tannoy Kensington SE's) and I will only keep one pair for now.  The pair I have has the clarity cap upgrade (+$100).  They are broken in and really singing.  I’d hate to ship these back to the great guys at Zu, so I’m hoping someone near me (Chicago/NW Indiana) will snatch these up.  I don’t want to ship as i can’t give a great deal on shipping costs.  I can deliver within a reasonable distance.

I’m asking $999 $900 to entice someone as I’m giving the cap upgrade for free.  These are sold out right now and I’m not sure when the next batch will be made.  This pair is mint with the advantage of being broken in so you don’t have to spend the time doing it.  I’ve got everything that came with the speakers.....boxes, protective cover for the drivers, spikes, etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 5 Oct 2018, 04:06 pm by Sense63 »

Sense63

Re: FS: Zu Audio Omen Dirty Weekend
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2018, 04:36 pm »
Bump. 

Well, I was holding these for someone that committed to buying these before my trial period ended, but they backed out after the 60 day trial ended.  I can’t send them back now, so these are back on the market.  I’ve reduced the price from $999 to $900 and would still like to sell them within a reasonable distance of the Chicago metro area.

Sense63

Re: ~SOLD~ Zu Audio Omen Dirty Weekend
« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct 2018, 04:06 pm »
~SOLD~