1. custom-made speaker cables, I believe 9 feet, spade termination - $50
"It consists of FOUR 12 AWG FEP insulated copper conductors, tightly twisted into a Star Quad geometry, creating a low inductance/high capacitance configuration prone to reject RFI/EMI. Each of the four 12 AWG conductors is made with 19 strands of 25 AWG bare copper. Lastly, a clear FEP jacket encapsulates the four conductor bundle to keep relative movement of the conductors to a minimum. Deep Cryogenic treatment.Cable is custom made to VH Audio's specifications, and is ONLY available at VH Audio."
2. green balanced IC, unknown brand, bought new from newegg - $20
3. black balanced IC, 1 meter and 0.5 meter pairs - $10, $10
4. Amazon acquired RCA, 0.5 meter - $10
5. Amazon acquired RCA, I believe 1.5 meters x 2 - $10 each.