ces review

electricbear

ces review
« on: 11 Jan 2005, 04:08 pm »
Well I survived the torrential rain and snow of Vegas. With all the rain it made getting around the different hotels and displays somewhat  troublesome. The Women there seemed to have no problems in navigating the rising floodwaters probably aided by the silicon flotation devices that many appeared to have.
 Best sound in show for me ( and for the second year running ) was ARC. I have some photos which I'll post once I've caught up with work. I saw/ heard a fabulous singer one evening in the Mirage Hotel while being wined and dined by a rep. If you closed your eyes you would swear that Nat King Cole was right in front of you. His rendition of Mona Lisa was to die for, he even did a pretty good Sinatra.
 On a totally different  subject, I should have the new diamond series of B&W Nautilus in about 2 week so if any of my fellow gassers want a personal audition let me know.

mac

Re: ces review
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2005, 04:16 pm »
Quote from: electricbear
Best sound in show for me ( and for the second year running ) was ARC.

Their room sounded excellent to my ears too.  The only competition I felt they had was by the TAD/Kimber and DEQX rooms.

ARC/Wilson room:

steve k

ces review
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2005, 09:31 pm »
The Women there seemed to have no problems in navigating the rising floodwaters probably aided by the silicon flotation devices that many appeared to have.

Hey Tim,
Heck with the equipment photos...how about pics of the flotation device Women? :lol:

steve k