I will take a crack
1. This might be the combination of C2 and Bryston but it felt tad bit warm while still having a lot of punch (nothing muddled about it)
2. Vocals (Diana Krall, John Mayer etc) had a level of cleanliness to it
3. Guitar (gipsy kings, Jesse cook) sounded airy without being lean
4. Speakers filled a relatively large room (3000 cuft - 16’x20’,10’) even at modest volume and sitting on my sofa (10 ft away from speakers), I felt engulfed by the sound. Key was even at moderate volume.
5. It may be related to my first point above but I felt the combo was forgiving of average source (eg high quality Spotify streaming, which isn’t that high quality after all
Hope this makes some sense.