ModWright at T.H.E. Show and CES - 2005

modwright

« on: 5 Jan 2005, 08:26 am »
ModWright will be showing in room 2005 at the St. Tropez as part of T.H.E. Show.

We will be showing with Channel Islands Audio and Revelation Audio Labs.

We will have a meet/greet front room with static displays of all of our products, and a Reference system setup in the other room.

We will be using Greybeard KB/2/W speaker, Channel Islands D-100 Class D monoblocks, ModWright Instruments SWL 9.0SE preamp, Modright modified Denon 3910 and Revelation Audio Labs cabling througout.  Line conditioning will be served by World Power 'Power Wing'.

We are also proud to be providing preamps and source gear to the Nearfield Acoustics Room (Formerly mfd. Pipe Dream loudspeakers).  Not sure of room number for them as this came together quickly at the end.

Anyone interested in buying a preamp or Denon or Sony modified player, please see the Audiogon Show Auction.  ModWright is auctioning off a Sony 999ES with Platinum Signature Truth mods AND LC Audio XO3 clock upgrade, a Denon 3910 with tube mods, Bybee filters and Superclock 3 installed, as well as a SWL 9.0SE preamp.  

The Denon and preamp are new from ModWright and this is THE FIRST Denon 3910 tube modified unit we have produced.  The winners of these auctions will have the gear shipped DIRECTLY from Las Vegas following the show!

If you are attending the show, please do stop by Rm. 2005 at the St. Tropez and say hello.

Thanks,

Dan W.

randog

« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2005, 05:30 pm »
Audiogon isn't too clear on this, but I'm assuming you need to be at the show to bid on these items?

alotaklipsch

« Reply #2 on: 6 Jan 2005, 04:36 am »
Quote from: randog
Audiogon isn't too clear on this, but I'm assuming you need to be at the show to bid on these items?

You can register on audiogon with credit card to bid.

Dan, can you give some thoughts on the differences of the 999 vs 3910?

Best of luck at THE show.

Steve :mrgreen:

modwright

Links to Pictures and Info from T.H.E. Show 2005
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2005, 07:40 am »
Here are pics at Audiogon of our room and pics of the SWL 9.0SE preamp:  http://live.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/ces.pl?&ST_2005&RoomView&ST&st41&&&&&THE05

Link to SixMoons show coverage: http://www.sixmoons.com/industryfeatures/ces05/ces_7.html

T.H.E. Show was a great success for us and a very good time.

Thanks,

Dan

mjalazard

ModWright Universal Truth Modded Denon DVD 2900
« Reply #4 on: 17 Feb 2005, 02:35 am »
Hello Dan,
Anton and I sure enjoyed your company at the THE show.  I'm glad you were able to stop by and visit.  Your Modified Denon made the Apogees sing. Keep in touch!
Mike
NFS Audio

modwright

Thanks!
« Reply #5 on: 17 Feb 2005, 07:04 am »
Thanks Mike, I tihnk that NFS Audio made a HUGE contribution to T.H.E. Show and it was a real breath of fresh air to spend time in your room.

This hobby IS about having FUN and enjoying music.  You guys had the RIGHT idea.

Have fun and I hope to see NFS Audio next year ;).

Dan