$0LD!!! ELROD STATEMENT GOLD XLR "Y" SPLITTERS

mooncrikit

$0LD!!! ELROD STATEMENT GOLD XLR "Y" SPLITTERS
« on: 15 Apr 2018, 06:20 pm »
These are a custom built pair ELROD STATEMENT GOLD LEVEL XLR "Y" splitters. Approximately 17 inches tip to tip, they are absolutely stunning in appearance, build quality and sonics. Featuring two Bocchino XLR (female) connectors on the source end and four Cardas top of the line (male) XLR connectors on the target end. Those in the know can attest that these connectors are very expensive and of extremely high quality.

Reason for sale? I use these with my Legacy Aeris XILICA 4080 DSP which requires two XLR "source" copies of the input signal. The Aeris are up for sale so I will no longer have a need for these over the top quality XLR splitters. Cost to build was $1300.00 ($650.00 each), yours for only $0LD!!! the pair!! PayPal fees & CONUS PRIORITY INSURED SHIPPING is on the lucky new owner.

NON U.S.A. buyer is solely responsible for any and all duties, tariffs, fees and if lost, stolen or damaged in transit. If using PayPal, NON U.S.A. buyer MUST pay by the "friend & family" option only...or of course wire transfer is accepted.
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2018, 04:44 pm by mooncrikit »