T+A DAC 8 DSD - SOLD

shahed

T+A DAC 8 DSD - SOLD
« on: 6 Apr 2018, 10:00 pm »
Original owner. Around 15 months old.

The best DAC I ever had is on sale. They do not come up often as owner tend to hang on to them or upgrade to something substantially more expensive. I've directly compare T+A DAC8 to a very well regarded dac 3X its MSRP and DAC8 was clearly better. If you do not know about this marvellous DAC, please do you research. One of the best bargain in DAC.

Stereophile A+ rated. Not that it matters much. Anyone who has lived with this DAC has nothing but superlatives to say. Many has replaced their 5 figure DAC with this including me.

DAC 8 is absolutely brilliant on PCM. Magical on DSD. It responds really well to upsampling and good digital source. The dedicated analog volume control of this DAC is of very good quality.

This DAC has two separate circuit for PCM and DSD (Direct DSD Signal Path via T+A True 1 Bit Converter).

Of all the devices I've ever owned in this hobby, this is probably my most favorite equipment of all time.

Asking $3175. I'll include shipping cost at my asking price. Please add 3% if using paypal without gift option. Available to pickup from NYC (11106).

« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2018, 02:26 pm by shahed »

mav52

Re: T+A DAC 8 DSD
« Reply #1 on: 6 Apr 2018, 11:09 pm »
What a awesome DAC

I.Greyhound Fan

Re: T+A DAC 8 DSD
« Reply #2 on: 6 Apr 2018, 11:33 pm »
Wish I had the cash right now.  I have a friend that has one and it kicks ass at 8x DSD with HQ Player.  This is where this DAC shines.