I'm selling some stuff, that can be yours for unbelievable price :
- Virtue Audio Sensation M901 (the higher class Sensation) with upgraded power supply JT power, simply excellent, non fatigue, natural, but very detailed sound. Do your homework and read the reviews. I used it with not very efficient, 87 dB Fritz Carbon 7 speakers, can drive them with ease. The JT power supply makes huge difference, it's entirely different amp - almost 90 WPC. It doesn't have tube buffer ( I didn't like it, made the amp too "timid), but have any other possible upgrade - caps included. Yours for $400. Can add Grant Fidelity Tube buffer for free if local pick up. Local pick -up in Philly and suburbia - $300, plus you will have 2 more Alston power supplies, unused. They are too heavy to ship. In excellent condition, see pictures. Buyer pays shipping and PP fees.
- 2 DAC's - Anedio D2 , just amazing, read reviews. Cost me $1200, can be yours for $400.
- the other DAC is smsl m8 with p1 linear power supply- this combo was rated class A! Yours for $150.
Both used with Wyred 4 Sound Remedy Reclocker, $399, which can be yours for $180 , 150 local pick up (has upgraded iFi power supply) which makes substantial difference.
- Grant Fidelity B283 mk li tube buffer for $80 (was $300) with the 2 original tubes (practically unused, I had upgraded ones) - will be free for any item local pick up
- Olive one streamer wich has pretty decent DAC , no hard drive, was $800, yours for $150, can drive small speakers w/o additionall amp
- 2 Squeeze Box duets, one has "Analog" upgrades from Boulder audio, they cost me more than $500, the power supply is phenomenal, has silver umbilical cord! Both for $100 with the PS.
There will be discount, if you buy more than one item.
Prefer local pick up, but can ship.
Can meet anywhere in Philly suburbia or I go often to Methodist Hospital in S Philly.
Thanks for looking. Sorry for the position of the pictures.