My amp is 6 months old now (Stratos Extreem++)(4/4/17).. Used with a Candela preamp and TEKTON Speakers.. Very Happy..
I was trying to spend the least money with biggest return..
Klaus must of been so tired of me calling every week and saying, “ I have another $200 to spend on my amp”..
Per Klaus’s recommendations my upgrades are , in order of importance..!,
1. 850 va Trans.
2. Add more Off Boards Caps
3. Upgrade the interior wires
4. Upgrade the Caps on Board to Synphonic Line Caps.
These are the upgrades I could afford..
Other upgrades beyond (what I could afford) available , I believe are ..
1. Kismet Line - Black Board ( thicker than Red Board )
2. Upgraded Speaker Terminals
3. Upgrade the Off Board Caps to Symphonic Line Caps
After that only upgrade is going MONOBLOCK ..
As mentioned in the previous post ( Caps ) #1 , But Klaus will most likely “SELL” you a complete overhaul,,
Because Klaus wants you to be Satisfied with the money spent..
If I could do it over ( and afford it ) I would just get the Kismet guts in the Stratos Chassis ..