Ary of Darkness: Boomstick Edition

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« on: 5 Mar 2003, 09:44 pm »
Damn!  Looks like I'll have to pick up another of Army of Darkness.  I only have the original non-directors cut, but the new edition is a 2 disc directors cut with commentary by Campbell & Raimey both.  I think the pic & sound are remastered, too.

This is a true classic, and of course guarenteed to get us all worked for the upcoming "Evil Dead:  A Fistfull of Boomstick" game coming for the Xbox.

Looks like I'll be off to Best Buy soon!

Woodsea

« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2003, 12:01 am »
Great movie, I too have a copy!  The game looks cool as well :flak:

bubba966

« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2003, 11:32 am »
I don't think the Boomstick Edition is any different than the 2 disc L.E. Numbered set I've got that Anchor Bay did a few years back.

Granted, Boomstick Edition sounds much cooler. But it's not individually numbered.

I'm sure it's totally destroyed the eBay value of my 2 disc set. Not that I woulda sold it even when it was going for over $300... :nono:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 7 Mar 2003, 02:34 am »
I've only got yer basic one disc jobby, so it's a good opportunity for me to get the DEE-LUX one.  Like I need an excuse to get another disc. 8)

mgalusha

« Reply #4 on: 7 Mar 2003, 03:24 am »
I love this movie. I have the same version as Bubba and it's nice to know the broomstick version appears to be the same. I don't want to buy a third copy. :)