This update is a revision to the original microRendu's main board updating it from from version 1.3 to version 1.4. The new version 1.4 main board shares among other thing one of the key components in the upcoming ultraRendu. The update changes the oscillator utilized for the CPU and the USB regenerative circuit while the remaining circuit design remains unchanged.
Here is some information about the update process:
1. Sonore will replace your original version 1.3 main board with a new version 1.4 main board. Your original version 1.3 main board will not be returned to you and will become the property of Sonore.
2. Sonore will utilize your original enclosure, original uSD card, and your original processor board for this update. These parts must be in original condition and in good working order.
3. The Sonicorbiter operating system will be updated to 2.5 subject to the terms of item #6 below.
4. The new main board will have a 1 year warranty from the date of it's purchase. Damage from misuse to the USB connector and DC connector are not covered under the warranty.
5. This offer includes free world wide return shipping with tracking number sent to you via email. You must ship your unit to Sonore at your expense.
6. The update will be $235 USD for Sonicorbiter 2.5 owners and $245 USD for Sonicorbiter 2.3 owners. AVAILABILITY