I need to clear out some old and/or demo parts. This is going to be MAJOR SALE, I can't post prices publicly so please shoot me a PM or email at email@example.com for prices. I think you'll be very happy you did, we're talking HUGE DISCOUNTS!
1. Demo AC power plugs. Used on demo cables. Guaranteed to have functioning wire and strain relief clamps.
- Furutech FI-28M(G) 15A AC power plugs with gold plating, several available
- Furutech FI-11(R) 15A IEC plugs with rhodium plating, several available
Furutech FI-31(G) 20A IEC plug with gold plating, one left
- Neotech UPOCC plugs (THESE ARE BRAND NEW) 2 Male 15A AC plugs with gold plating, 1 15A IEC plug with rhodium plating
2. Furutech GTX(R) Receptacles - old non-NCF version. BRAND NEW and burned-in on my cable cooker. If you don't want to spend big $ on the new NCF version this is the next best thing. Retail price was near the same as the new NCF but I'm going to make these price competitive with lesser receptacles making this the absolute best value in AC receptacles available. A note to my competition: this has been approved by US distributors so save your time complaining.
3. ZenWave PL Power Cables: Demo cables still in excellent shape. Mostly 6 ft cables but I have a couple 4ft'ers. 11 and 14 gauge available. FI-50 Plugs on many, also Neotech UPOCC and Furutech FI-28/11 level plugs. These demos are being sold as the plugs on them are either older models (the FI-50 has been upgraded to the FI-50 NCF) or the plugs will no longer be used as I'm switching to FI-28M(R) and FI-28(R) AC and IEC plugs.
The PL cable is extremely neutral and quiet. It uses litz wire in which the stranding is individually insulated and it's wrapped in a cotton jacket which provides great damping. The cables are extremely flexible and easy to route as well. For both 11 and 14 gauge versions the ground is 11 gauge which provides a very low impedance ground path at all frequencies. The 11g version contains over 6000 runs of 44g UPOCC copper wire.
At demo prices these power cables can't be touched. Prices will be lower than the cost of the wire and plugs used to make them! Email me for more info and pricing! firstname.lastname@example.org