About Spatial Audio - Industry Introduction

DavidS

Re: About Spatial Audio - Industry Introduction
« Reply #20 on: 10 Jul 2017, 03:38 am »
just another very happy owner (M3 turbos) - and a Canuck to boot.  Good to see the new circle and look forward to even more reading on AC.

VonHess

« Reply #21 on: 14 Jul 2017, 04:47 pm »
congrats, loving my M2 Turbos. 

harley.guy07

« Reply #22 on: 15 Jul 2017, 07:44 pm »
I have had the M3 Turbo S's for about a year now and love them. They have shown me that you can get a much more "real life" sounding system for the money spent on these speakers vs shelling out huge bucks on a designer trying to deaden a cabinet so it can not be detected in the sound which always bothered me. Good to see this brand get their own circle

PatrickCleveland

« Reply #23 on: 15 Jul 2017, 11:42 pm »
I am honored to have a pair of Spatial's X1 speakers in my audio room. It was a pleasure getting to know Clayton Shaw in the process.

iSAM

« Reply #24 on: 16 Jul 2017, 08:46 am »
Congrats Clayton!
I and my clients in Ukraine very love you products.
X1 in Kiev now! This is a big deal for our market!

Best,
Aleksandr.

nfnc

« Reply #25 on: 16 Jul 2017, 10:56 am »
I am honored to have a pair of Spatial's X1 speakers in my audio room. It was a pleasure getting to know Clayton Shaw in the process.

Congratulations!

Would you mind posting on this thread http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=146217.0 as to how they sound, and what speakers did you use previously?

TimS

« Reply #26 on: 17 Jul 2017, 05:06 am »

Hi Patrick

What is the rest of your set-up with the X1's and any chance of a review coming up? :thumb:

mwalker2

« Reply #27 on: 28 Aug 2017, 10:59 am »
Say dear Clayton - Happy to find your own AC space. This another success story. Please alert me when my white Trode Master get ready for shipment.

Manny

Roxy

« Reply #28 on: 14 Jun 2018, 05:47 pm »
It's great to hear such enthusiastic support for Spatial products. Can some of you comment on associated equipment e.g. amplification? Are these speakers power hungry, need help on the bottom end, etc.  How many of you bought them without hearing them first? Thank you

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
« Reply #29 on: 14 Jun 2018, 07:51 pm »
Abt 95 dB efficient - my 2A3 amp drives them.  For real strong bass,  more power helps - I have 2 subs I use.  Currently using one of the new 1200AS Ice amps with billions of watts and they play SO LOUD without distortion - just what Marilyn Manson's music needs.  With this amp subs just add a very little deep bass, but really aren't needed.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #30 on: 14 Jun 2018, 08:03 pm »
I too am running Class D amps with the 3 Turbo S and have no need for a sub. Prior to the Class D mono amps I had an 8 watt SET and the bass was AWOL.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #31 on: 14 Jun 2018, 08:06 pm »
Oh, I should mention that I was privileged to hear them at a friend's place in Kelowna and also at the Spatial dealer here in Canada.

SFDude

« Reply #32 on: 14 Jun 2018, 08:36 pm »
It's great to hear such enthusiastic support for Spatial products. Can some of you comment on associated equipment e.g. amplification? Are these speakers power hungry, need help on the bottom end, etc.  How many of you bought them without hearing them first? Thank you

I purchased after hearing at a show (RMAF 2016) and use PP tube and Class D amplification. Both sound great with the Spatials. I'll be purchase a sealed sub at some point soon to augment the deepest part of the freq range but I haven't found them lacking at all.

They ARE a diff sound than dynamic box speakers or electrostatic ones which I've owned in the past. But it sounds more coherent overall in my ears.

-dave

dB Cooper

« Reply #33 on: 14 Jun 2018, 08:52 pm »
Welcome