Orphans

Inscrutable

• http://home.earthlink.net/~inscrutabl/index.html
Orphans
« on: 30 Nov 2004, 10:47 am »
Hi guys,
I have a few orphans here.  From the last meet, someone's Tori Amos CD is still here ... Claud's?  And I have my case but not the SACD of Diana Krall's Girl in the other Room ... must've escaped in either Shane's or Claud's CDP.  And I still have Turbo996's Copland CD here from the summer meet ... he's not responded ... anyone know how to get hold of him?  Carl, I'll probably have time to bring by the Minimax this weekend if you are around.  Shane, have a pair of your cables to return if you are back from your world travels.

Carl, were you serious about a Christmas social/meet, or is it just too crazy for everyone right now?

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
Re: Orphans
« Reply #1 on: 30 Nov 2004, 01:12 pm »
Quote from: Inscrutable
Hi guys,
I have a few orphans here.  From the last meet, someone's Tori Amos CD is still here ... Claud's?  And I have my case but not the SACD of Diana Krall's Girl in the other Room ... must've escaped in either Shane's or Claud's CDP. ..

Tim,

I'll have a look for the CD, but I'm 99.99999% sure it wasn't in the transport when I set up the player back at my place.  I'll certainly check through my disks though.... you'd be surprised just how much of the stuff from that meet is still in a pile in one of my rooms.........  man has this been a crazy month :)

I'll also hound Rusty and see if it accidentally got mixed in with his disks?  Didn't Vincent also bring some disks with him?  I know how incredibly easy it is for disks to get mixed into my stuff (which is why it is highly likely I actually have the disk and don't know it!! :) hehehe)

Give me a shout about the interconnects and speaker cables......