FS: Pioneer SX-1250 - SOLD

mosawdust

FS: Pioneer SX-1250 - SOLD
« on: 8 Feb 2017, 11:54 am »
Sold

Up for sale is my Vintage Pioneer SX-1250 stereo receiver which I have owned now for about 10 years now. It was professionally serviced by Audio Video Repair in Boise about 3 years ago and it was given a clean bill of health. I would recommend a good cleaning again as there are a couple of buttons that now sometimes require a little finesse. Since in my possession this has been in a non smoking child free home. The receiver is at 165 watts per channel into 8 ohms and weighs approximately 65 pounds.

Overall the front panel is in very nice condition with nothing missing and all indicator lamps working perfectly. There are a few minor cosmetic blemishes to in the wood case and the metal panel does have a few minor nicks in it. In the right light you can see a ring in the top wood finish.

No original box and I will include a downloaded owners manual. The unit will be packaged safe and securely for shipping. I have lots of positive feedback on AudioGon of which I have been a member since 2000 and I will supply info upon request.

$900.00 + shipping (Buyer pays shipping)

Reduced to $800.00
Local Pick-Up available in Longview, WA

« Last Edit: 17 Feb 2017, 10:05 pm by mosawdust »