Squeezebox Touch Toolbox

YoungDave

Squeezebox Touch Toolbox
« on: 26 Jan 2017, 04:39 am »
Hello All,

I've been using Soundcheck's Touch Toolbox 3.0 for several years and like it a lot.  Unfortunately, I wiped out my copy of the Touch Toolbox 3.0 ".tar" file while  recovering from a bad software problem on my computer.  While I have recovered my OS and all my apps (and most of my data), I did not recover the toolbox.  Soundcheck isn't posting on the Touch any more - I guess he has moved on to newer things - and I wonder if anyone has a copy of the toolbox they could email to me?

Cheers,
Dave
« Last Edit: 26 Jan 2017, 06:52 am by YoungDave »

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
Re: Squeezebox Touch Toolbox
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2017, 02:25 pm »
Toolbox is great!

I've got it somewhere, but will have to track it down. Stay tuned.

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jan 2017, 02:30 pm »
damn... I've only got the 2.0 file. I'll check on my backup files at the office, but not sure I've got the 3.0. Let me know if you find them :)

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jan 2017, 03:15 pm »

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jan 2017, 03:17 pm »
Might be useful info here as well - http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f22-networking-networked-audio-and-streaming/new-squeezebox-touch-mod-8060/

I sold my Touch about a year or so ago.  I can look at my old PC just to see if I have anything as well

gregcss

« Reply #6 on: 26 Jan 2017, 05:34 pm »
I used Toolbox 2.0/3.0 for a couple years. Switched between that and Enhanced Digital Output (EDO). A year+ ago I stayed on EDO. I may need to give Toolbox 3.0 another go to hear any differences, if any. Have you considered using EDO?

mcgsxr

« Reply #7 on: 26 Jan 2017, 06:26 pm »
I am sticking EDO at this point for my Touch.  Works fine for what I want.

Phil A

« Reply #8 on: 26 Jan 2017, 07:40 pm »
When I had my Touch, I briefly tried EDO and finally got it working to some extent but opted for a music server instead.

YoungDave

« Reply #9 on: 27 Jan 2017, 06:01 am »
Thanks fellas, but I still just can't seem to find that elusive .tar file anywhere on the Web.  If anyone has it, please let me know!  The touch works fine without it of course, but I rather liked the 3.0 toolbox...

Cheers,
Dave