Is the Cryo treatment option still open?

Mike D

« on: 20 Nov 2004, 12:03 pm »
I'm curious about what it can do for tubes and cables.  There's been enough hype, but not enough for me to purchase a new pair of cryoed anything.  

Scott,

Is your buddy still game for freezing our toys on the cheap?

If so, maybe we should bring our toys to be frozen to the next meeting.

Scott F.

Re: Is the Cryo treatment option still open?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2004, 08:53 pm »
Quote from: Mike D
I'm curious about what it can do for tubes and cables.  There's been enough hype, but not enough for me to purchase a new pair of cryoed anything.  

Scott,

Is your buddy still game for freezing our toys on the cheap?

If so, maybe we should bring our toys to be frozen to the next meeting.

If you want to, we could get together some stuff and have it treated. I wouldn't mind doing my old Sovtek 2a3's and some cables.

Mike D

« Reply #2 on: 21 Nov 2004, 04:37 am »
I'll be late, but I'll bring some tubes and cables.  This should be a fun experiment.

Man, I've had a great day.  'Been sick for two days so it's been all about the stereo.  What fun!

You have to come over again.  Some serious changes have taken place and there's a long road ahead.   :bounce:

If by chance you are free tomorrow afternoon, call me.

Scott F.

« Reply #3 on: 21 Nov 2004, 05:13 am »
Bummer about being sick, good news about loads of stereo time though.

Unfortunately my day tomorrow is filled. Remeber that buzz in the Big Fun system? I'm going to make it go away by running a new dedicated line over to the system. That and I have to do the 'soft start' on the mono gear for the get together. No doubt somethings going to go wrong so I want to make sure I've got some repair time when stuff breaks.

If everything goes well, maybe next weekend?