has anyone tried the One More brand of triple driver in ears?

drphoto

$100 shipped which is hella low price for triple driver in ears. But do they sound good? I was looking at Westone, but they're like $700. uh....no.

I have Shure single drivers. They sound ok but I don't like the fit. Want for casual casual music use, but I'm an amateur musician, and if I start playing with bands, will want in ear monitor.

thanks.

dB Cooper

I couldn't get a good fit, good comfort, and good isolation from any of the factory Shure tips (some gave me two out of the three but I was adamant that I needed the trifecta). Fortunately this was one of those problems that could be solved just by throwing money at it, and ~$200 later, Sensaphonics custom silicone tips gave me what I was looking for.

Etymotic and Shure seem to give the best isolation, and Sensaphonics can make custom tips for both. (I don't especially recommend ACS Custom which was long the 'factory approved' supplier for Etymotic.)

Comply Foam makes memory foam eartips which give isolation equal or very,very close to the customs and you can buy years' worth for the cost of customs. They work well on my Ety's but or the Shures, only the customs gave me all that I wanted.

syzygy

I bought a pair. They fit me very well and smoke the similarly priced Sennheiser set that preceeded them.
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2016, 10:20 am by syzygy »

drphoto

Thanks for that Syz. What I wanted to hear.....uhm no pun intended.

I love my Shure headphones, recommended by top audio guy (Dave Ratt) as the affordable reference set for live monitoring audio. Don't remember his top pick, I think they were around $600.

That's why I got the Shure in ears. Yeah they will work with iPhone, but the fit sucks.

Yeah, the memory foam works well, and is cheap...

but if  I can get triple drivers that sound good for $100....I'm in..

dflee

where do you find them?