Well, we hope this one sets another standard for way out of its price class performance like the IDA-8. This product is not designed for showing off as we expect user to use it to drive ceiling speakers, bookshelf speakers for gaming, second TV room, outdoor system etc.
The NuPrime IDA-6 consists of an integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter that decode PCM 384 and DoP64 with the convenience of wireless audio in a small, handsomely designed home stereo component. NuPrime's Single End Class A+D hybrid amplification technologies deliver the substance and warmth of Class A amplification and the efficiency and speed of Class D technology.
IDA-6 utilized a design technique that allows it to perform PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding that measured up to the performance of high-end DAC. A SRC (Sampling Rate Converter) FPGA IC chip up samples the input signal to gigahertz range before it is down sampled to a fixed PCM sampling rate for ultra-low jitter and distortion rates. This classified fixed sampling rate simplifies system design that resulted in sound quality that is unprecedented for an integrated amp at this price point.
With all stages in one chassis, the IDA-6 avails itself of the shortest possible signal paths in order to facilitate low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music. Volume changes occur in 99 precise 0.5dB increments for each input’s individually adjustable volume level. Precise level matching is a breeze, as is the user’s ability to make comparisons of music sources.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6's frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6's features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
• Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
• Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC supporting PCM 384 and DoP 64 decoding
• Extension port for Bluetooth dongle and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
• Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
• Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
• Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
• Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
• Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume,
with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
• Includes remote control
A1: 3.5mm Analog Input
E2: Extension port for optional modules (NuPrime BTR-8 (Bluetooth) or NuPrime WR-100 (WiFi receiver)
O3: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)
O4: Optical Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 192K supporting DoP format DSD64)
C5: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)
C6: Coaxial Digital S/PDIF (PCM up to 384K supporting DoP format DSD64)
2 x pair of stereo speaker (binding posts) output
1 x Control panel for extended control panel and display (Optional accessory)
• Optical Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
• Coaxial Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz
• Bit Resolution: 24-bits
• Power output: 60W x 2 (8-Ohm) or 35W x 4 (4-Ohm). Not advisable to drive 2 pairs of 4 ohm speakers. Mix of 4 and 6 or 8 ohm speakers ok.
• THD+N: 0.05%
• Peak Output Power: 170W
• Frequency Response: 10Hz ~50KHz
• Dimensions: 200 mm W x 198 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)
• Weight: 1.4Kg
• Worldwide AC voltage: 100VAC~ 240VAC
• Available in black color only.