International Sight and Sound AV Exhibition - Singapore

alex_odyssey_sg

• http://www.odysseyaudiosg.com
Hi,

We are taking part in the annual AVevent of the year!

International Sight and Sound AV Exhibition
Date: 19 - 21 Nov 2004
Venue: le Meridien Singapore (Orchard Road)
Room: 510

We are very excited! We really want local music lovers to know about Odyssey and heard for themselves just how far their music dollar can stretch...

During the show, we hope to have a gathering of sort for Odyssey owners. If you know any odyssey owners, please pass the word around! We really hope to see you guys there!

Alex

Brian

« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov 2004, 08:39 pm »
Hi Alex

Too bad Singapore is so far away from Denmark.

Good luck and remember to take a lot of pictures.

Brian

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2004, 04:39 pm »
Yes Sir!! Will do! Really excited about doing the first show...:)

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #3 on: 19 Nov 2004, 06:49 am »
Don't forget the pictures,,,,,, we need pictures. :hyper: Enjoy the moment, hea. :D Regards, Robin

karmon

« Reply #4 on: 21 Nov 2004, 04:01 pm »
Quote from: satfrat
Don't forget the pictures,,,,,, we need pictures. :hyper: Enjoy the moment, hea. :D Regards, Robin

Got a few shots. Here they come...

Cheers

karmon

« Reply #5 on: 21 Nov 2004, 04:02 pm »
*Duplicate* Please delete

karmon

« Reply #6 on: 21 Nov 2004, 04:02 pm »

karmon

« Reply #7 on: 21 Nov 2004, 04:03 pm »

karmon

« Reply #8 on: 21 Nov 2004, 04:03 pm »

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #9 on: 22 Nov 2004, 02:46 am »
Dear all,

Just finished the International Sight and Sound Show yesterday. We would like to extend a BIG thank you to all those who came to our room. Really happy about the show though we are dead tired now. The only real complaint I had was that Odyssey products are all so darn heavy! It's really back breaking work to shift all the amps and speakers around!!

Anyway, here's my personal synopsis:

1) We brought in 2 systems to the show:

system 1: Etesian passive pre, Khartago, Epiphony
system 2: Tempest, Mono Extremes, Lorelei

Personally, I preferred the 'smaller' system because it really sparkled and was very musically in the setting. The bigger needed more room to 'breathe' and the music at times was overwhelming. This is not to say that it didn't sound good, but I know it could do much better. But there were many comments that our room was one of the more sensibly priced rooms.

2) Throughout the 3 days, more than 1000 people must have walked into our room. We know the numbers because we finished all the handouts we prepared. Therefore, I believe our objective of announcing Odyssey's arrival has been met.

3) We are the only room with natural bass control system - plants!! It works!! And cheap too! A couple of doors away was selling Bass-busters for SGD1,600. The 4 plants only costed us S$140. :D

We will be back next year!

Best Regards,

Alex

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #10 on: 22 Nov 2004, 02:46 am »
Dear all,

Just finished the International Sight and Sound Show yesterday. We would like to extend a BIG thank you to all those who came to our room. Really happy about the show though we are dead tired now. The only real complaint I had was that Odyssey products are all so darn heavy! It's really back breaking work to shift all the amps and speakers around!!

Personally, I preferred the 'smaller' system because it really sparkled and was very musically in the setting. The bigger needed more room to 'breathe' and the music at times was overwhelming. This is not to say that it didn't sound good, but I know it could do much better. But there were many comments that our room was one of the more sensibly priced rooms.

2) Throughout the 3 days, more than 1000 people must have walked into our room. We know the numbers because we finished all the handouts we prepared. Therefore, I believe our objective of announcing Odyssey's arrival has been met.

3) We are the only room with natural bass control system - plants!! It works!! And cheap too! A couple of doors away was selling Bass-busters for SGD1,600. The 4 plants only costed us S$140. :D

Best Regards,

Alex

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #11 on: 22 Nov 2004, 02:47 am »
Dear all,

Best Regards,

Alex

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #12 on: 22 Nov 2004, 02:47 am »
Dear all,

Best Regards,

Alex

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #13 on: 22 Nov 2004, 02:47 am »
Dear all,

Best Regards,

Alex

alex_odyssey_sg

« Reply #14 on: 22 Nov 2004, 02:49 am »
Dear all,

Best Regards,

Alex

Brian

Any reports from the sjhow?
« Reply #15 on: 2 Dec 2004, 02:35 pm »
Hi Alex

Have any of the Hifi-sites (i.e. Enjoythemusic etc) made reports from the show?

The pictures look very nice indeed.

Good work!

Brian

Brian

Any reports from the sjhow?
« Reply #16 on: 2 Dec 2004, 02:35 pm »
Hi Alex

Have any of the Hifi-sites (i.e. Enjoythemusic etc) made reports from the show?

Good work!

Brian

Brian

Any reports from the show?
« Reply #17 on: 2 Dec 2004, 02:37 pm »
Hi Alex

Do you know if there is any hifi-site (ie enjoythemusic.com etc) that have made a report from the show?

Good work!

Brian

Brian

Show-reports
« Reply #18 on: 6 Dec 2004, 08:39 am »
Hi Alex

Have any of the hifi-sites made reports from the show we can read?

The pictures look very nice.

Brian