Introduction

VinylSavor

• VinylSavor blog
Introduction
« on: 11 Sep 2016, 06:31 pm »
Hi!

My name is Thomas Mayer.
I registered to be able reply in some threads regarding my amps and also the Elrog tubes
Many probably know me from my blog:
https://vinylsavor.blogspot.de
And from my recent acquisition of Elrog

Best regards

Thomas

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2016, 06:32 pm »
Welcome Mr.Thomas Mayer :thumb:
Congratulations for the new company,
we glad Elrog tubes production will go on.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2016, 07:05 pm »
Welcome to AC!

Guy 13

« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2016, 10:14 pm »
A warm welcome to AudioCircle Mr. Thomas.

Guy 13
on planet Vietnam.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2016, 01:00 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Thomas   :thumb:

Blackmore

« Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2016, 01:15 am »
We're glad you've joined Audio Circle. Be sure to read the Industry Participant guidelines here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about;area=industry-participant

Glad to have you with us and congratulations on Elrog.

ACHiPo

« Reply #6 on: 12 Sep 2016, 03:04 am »
Your phono and linestages look stunning Thomas.  Welcome!  It's great to have another tube lover! :thumb:

brooklyn

« Reply #7 on: 12 Sep 2016, 04:09 am »

VinylSavor

• VinylSavor blog
« Reply #8 on: 12 Sep 2016, 08:42 am »
Hi All,

thanks for the warm welcome!

We're glad you've joined Audio Circle. Be sure to read the Industry Participant guidelines here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about;area=industry-participant

I'd be happy to follow these guidelines, but if I follow the link in the description I can't locate a Industry Participant group. And also no link to request membership. May be a mod can help me to follow the right steps?

Thanks

Thomas

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #9 on: 12 Sep 2016, 11:13 am »
Dear Thomas, please note this copy:
===
An Industry Participant is an industry member who has not (yet) joined AudioCircle as an Industry Contributor.
Joining
If you are an industry member, you are required to first join the Industry Participants group. You can do so by going to the group membership section of your profile, locating the Industry Participants group, and clicking on the Request Membership link.

From there, you will be able to go on to join the Industry Contributor group if desired.

You may also be added to the Industry Participant group by an Admin.