SOLD - Rega RP6 with ALL the upgrades! - SOLD

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
SOLD - Rega RP6 with ALL the upgrades! - SOLD
« on: 18 Jul 2016, 10:27 pm »
- SOLD SOLD SOLD -

I bought this TT a few months ago off Audiogon to give a Rega TT a try. It's great. But I'm going to keep my Well Tempered in my main system and I am keeping my Denon DD in my main room ONLY because of aesthetics. It looks more vintage in my loft... and I like it. This would have been for my second system.

ASKING $1100 shipped for the whole package! Want to sell soon! PP Gift preferred. Lower 48 will include FedEx Ground.

So here's what I'm selling and the list prices:

Rega RP6 Package (All Prices are retail)

* Rega RP6 Black w/out cart - $1495
* Groove Tracer counterweight - $189
* Groove Tracer Delrin platter - $260
* Michael Lim sub platter - $150
* Michael Lim double belt pulley - $42
* J.A. Mitchell record clamp - $60

Total new: $2196

The bad:
There is a pretty big chip by the back-left cover hinge. I took killer photos. So you can see. This chip doesn't show from the front of the TT. You're friends would never notice it, but it's there. You could re-plinth this for like $275 if you really wanted to. There are some swirl marks from cleaning/wiping... but they are just whats typical of a piano black finish. There are a couple more chips on the same back left corner, but they are only visible from below. See pics. There are some nicks on the arm that have been touched up. See pics.

All this damage apparently came from the PO when he was setting it on his wall mount and it slipped. The chips came from the metal wall mount and the marks on the arm were from the dust cover coming off and sliding across it. He had the TT professionally checked out and it has a clean bill of health. It's worked great for me.

Dustcover has no cracks or major marks. But its not perfect. The PO apparently had it stored in a closet and he didn't use it much.

The good:
It's a REGA RP6. It works perfect, just a couple of mostly-unnoticeable blems. It's a tried-and-true deck. RB303 arm has a proven track record. It has all the upgrades people like to do on these things. Sub-platter and main platter. Belts. Counter weight etc... no need to upgrade it from here. It also includes the TT-PSU that is stock with the RP6 but an expensive upgrade to lower models.

Has original box and packing etc... I will double box.

This could be your new reference table. Just slap a cart on it and you're good to go.

« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2016, 04:35 pm by Ictwoody »

Ictwoody

Re: FS: Rega RP6 with ALL the upgrades! - Reduced
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2016, 05:37 am »

Ictwoody

Re: FS: Rega RP6 with ALL the upgrades! - Reduced
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jul 2016, 09:56 pm »
Like to get this sold soon. I would be quite flexible on the price to move it sooner than later. If you're interested... please PM to chat.

Price reduced to $1100 shipped!!
« Last Edit: 9 Aug 2016, 11:31 pm by Ictwoody »

Ictwoody

Re: FS: Rega RP6 with ALL the upgrades! - $1100 Shipped!!!
« Reply #3 on: 9 Aug 2016, 11:32 pm »
Bump for new price!

Ictwoody

Re: SOLD - Rega RP6 with ALL the upgrades! - SOLD
« Reply #4 on: 11 Aug 2016, 04:35 pm »
SOLD SOLD SOLD