News is up

sceptic

News is up
« on: 1 Mar 2003, 07:29 pm »
Nice long one. Too many pictures of  :o TVs :o  for me though.

http://www.norh.com/news.html

nathanm

News is up
« Reply #1 on: 1 Mar 2003, 08:02 pm »
Good 'ol lawyers...I wonder who was the first company to get sued for ALSO putting cone drivers in a, um...rectangular-shaped box?   :roll:

P.S. Mark Farner there is sporting quite an excellent mullet I must say.  Yee haw!  :lol:

Zoe

What happened to the Pyramid?
« Reply #2 on: 2 Mar 2003, 04:43 am »
Nary a word about the vaunted Pyramid to be found on the March News? Has it been pulled from the lineup?

LightninBoy

News is up
« Reply #3 on: 2 Mar 2003, 08:43 pm »
Easy on Mark Farner there Nathan - he's from my hometown after all: Grand Rapids, MI.

Noted the same thing regarding the Pyramids Zoe. I am highly sceptical of their design and I'm sure many are the same. I bet Norh is having trouble getting people to try them for that reason.

sceptic

News is up
« Reply #4 on: 2 Mar 2003, 11:39 pm »
Its a monthly newsletter.

Most products were not mentioned.

mbarnes

• http://www.norh.com
News is up
« Reply #5 on: 3 Mar 2003, 07:11 pm »
Quote from: sceptic
Its a monthly newsletter.

Most products were not mentioned.

The Pyramids have done very well but our product line is such that we can't discuss everything.  It gets too confusing.  The Pyramids are very much in the line.  The fact is, we are getting behind in production because they are very difficult to put together.  

This month, we focused on the looks of the speakers so the photos were how the Teak speakers would look nice together or how the 4.0s and the 5.1s would blend together.  

It seems that whenever we do a newsletter about the looks of the speakers, sales  go up.

We also didn't mention the Panda this month. We think it might get a bit boring seeing the same thing every month.

LightninBoy

News is up
« Reply #6 on: 4 Mar 2003, 06:45 am »
The Pyramids have done very well .... The fact is, we are getting behind in production because they are very difficult to put together.

In this case, I'm happy to be wrong.  :)