PBN Audio Montana EPS-2 speakers

diofan56

PBN Audio Montana EPS-2 speakers
« on: 13 Jun 2016, 03:02 am »
Serial numbers 06143 and 06144, made in 2006.  Rosewood veneers.  Very good condition.  All drivers are fine and work as they should.

There are a few light scratches/scuffs, etc. on the sides and backs of the veneers where they are not normally seen.  Even when one is looking for them they can barely be seen or felt.  There are a few small boo-boos on the black feet but they can easily be painted over.

These things are not a big deal at all but I want to let everyone know about them.  I'm not the original owner; these incidents occurred with a previous owner.

I have the original wood crates.  Crate dimensions are 57” x 20” x 23”.  The weight of one speaker in its crate is 220 pounds.

I have the spikes but I've never used them.  I've never even opened the box they were shipped in.

The price of $2,600.00 INCLUDES shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees within the Continental United States.

The speakers will have to be shipped via truck freight because of the dimensions and weight.

Please feel free to contact me for more information, etc.

audioguy213

Re: PBN Audio Montana EPS-2 speakers
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2016, 03:10 pm »
That is a really fair price, especially considering you are including crating and shipping, which could be $500 alone,
good luck with your sale!

diofan56

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2016, 03:19 pm »
Thanks!  Last time I checked about shipping it started at just about $500.00 and went up to over $1,000.00 depending on the shipper used.  That's nuts!

diofan56

« Reply #3 on: 13 Aug 2016, 07:08 pm »
I wonder if anyone would respond if I was giving them away for free...

mordikai

« Reply #4 on: 14 Aug 2016, 01:35 am »
Hmm... I guess not. These really are a good deal. If you do decide to give them away let me know. I'll split the shipping with you. ;)