Omega RS5 Omni's

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Re: Omega RS5 Omni's
« Reply #20 on: 7 Jul 2016, 08:23 pm »
Alright. I will give you a break. For now. But Louis and I are in talks right now and if he does the dual RS5 drive combo like yours and dual integrated 8's, mine will be bigger. Lol  :D In all seriousness though. I bet for the huge soundstage your Omni's are throwing, the sound to size ratio isn't even comparable.  What Louis has done with the design of his speakers is simple jaw dropping. They play so much louder and bigger than they look. I brought a friend over about a week ago and played some very demanding and dynamic music and the Supercharged 3XRS's didn't break a sweat. And then I told him all that sound was coming from a 2 watt per channel amp and he didn't believe me. How close are you to Colorado? I would love to hear your Omni's. I most likely will have a pair in the near future. Maybe a Christmas present to myself.   :D

Hi, I'm in Lafayette and would be happy to have you over to check out an RS5 based speaker... I have a few...  :icon_twisted:

HiFiJeff

• Restricted
  • Money Never Sleeps!
« Reply #21 on: 8 Jul 2016, 04:15 pm »
Hi, I'm in Lafayette and would be happy to have you over to check out an RS5 based speaker... I have a few...  :icon_twisted:

Thanks. I actually own a pair of Supercharged 3XRS's that I absolutely LOVE! So I am familiar with the sound of the amazing RS5 driver. I was just curious as to the sound of the driver mounted on top. Which Louis explained to me. 

mick wolfe

« Reply #22 on: 8 Jul 2016, 05:16 pm »
I think I can safely say, you won't be disappointed by what the top facing driver brings to the table. In addition to the front facing driver of course.

tucsonjohn

« Reply #23 on: 20 Sep 2016, 03:24 pm »
Hello Mick,
I am interested in both omni's and omega speakers. I also live in Tucson. I would love to have a chance to hear your omni omegas and your ohms if you still have them.

mick wolfe

« Reply #24 on: 21 Sep 2016, 03:31 pm »
PM sent.