**SOLD** Auralic Aries

Tomy2Tone

**SOLD** Auralic Aries
« on: 20 May 2016, 11:16 pm »
For sale is an Auralic Aries with LPS and remote n original box. Comes with a Furutech TF fuse in LPS and Herbie's grunge busters on bottom of Aries. PayPal

$old shipped double boxed and insured CONUS

« Last Edit: 22 May 2016, 11:38 pm by Tomy2Tone »

Richsch

Re: FS: Auralic Aries
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2016, 03:27 pm »
Hi. I'm assuming that your Aries is the upgraded version that has the Femto clocks as well as the linear PSU.  If this is the case, you can consider it sold for your asking price.  Please email me directly for your Paypal info. I just got a Auralic Mini Streamer for my whole house system and am excited about adding the Aries to my listening room. 

Thanks,

Rich

Tomy2Tone

Re: FS: Auralic Aries
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2016, 04:02 pm »
Hi. I'm assuming that your Aries is the upgraded version that has the Femto clocks as well as the linear PSU.  If this is the case, you can consider it sold for your asking price.  Please email me directly for your Paypal info. I just got a Auralic Mini Streamer for my whole house system and am excited about adding the Aries to my listening room. 

Thanks,

Rich

Hi Rich,

I just sent you a personal message here at Audio Circle as I don't see your email. If you can't access your message you may just need to make a few more posts here on this thread to unlock your message box.

Thanks,
Tom