Batch conversion of multiple flac files to single file?

Alexdad54

I'm hoping someone here can help me sort  this out. My issue is that my current streaming device for music files from my NAS is my Cambridge Audio 752BD blu-ray player. I really enjoy the sound (it uses twin Wolfson 8740 DAC's) but it does NOT play gapless flac files streamed from my NAS, it will only do that via an attached USB HDD.

I have almost a terabyte of files on my NAS and it drives me crazy to hear the 2 second gap inserted on recorded concerts or other files where the music flows from one song to another seamlessly. I have used Foobar 2000 to concert multiple files from one folder e.g. a live concert) to one single flac file but the thought of going through the hundreds of folders to do each one individually is daunting. I could add in  a separate networked player, such as the Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 V2 that WILL play the files in gapless mode but that takes me further from my efforts at simplifying my setup (which is why I got rid of my DAC, audio PC, USB-SPDIF converters, etc.).

Is there a any software that might batch convert these folders to contain single flac files or will I have to do each one separately? All advice much appreciated......