Carver Amazing Silvers

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Carver Amazing Silvers
« Reply #20 on: 10 May 2016, 10:09 pm »
That is incorrect. I had two people contact me Sunday to buy the film. I told this guy the details of the deal and he said he would take it. I told the second person I had offered it to the PMAT. I would give PMAT 24 hours to complete the deal. I would then offer it to the number two guy. I didn't get payment from  PMAT and last night at 8pm offered it to guy number 2 who paid "promptly".  Just a suggestion. When you consummate a deal, pay for it then and there.
Mike what exactly are you selling?
The aluminum tape, the Kapton tape or the aluminium and Kapton bonded and corrugated ready to install?

SteveFord

• Facilitator
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #21 on: 10 May 2016, 11:05 pm »
It looks like this deal is over and done with. 
From reading this thread it looks like the OP decided against buying a speaker which evidently can't be repaired in the event of a failure.
I was always interested in these but possible repair issues kept me from getting a set.
No one has gotten creative with sourcing replacements?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #22 on: 10 May 2016, 11:21 pm »
There is the clone Gilmore audio, but he refuse reply inform anything.