Von Schweikert presence at T.H.E Show Newport

nc42acc

Von Schweikert presence at T.H.E Show Newport
« on: 1 May 2016, 09:14 pm »
Will Von Schweikert have products at THE Show Newport?

JackD201

Re: Von Schweikert presence at T.H.E Show Newport
« Reply #1 on: 1 May 2016, 11:51 pm »
VSA is based in SoCal so I'm pretty sure they will be there. :)

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #2 on: 2 May 2016, 01:29 am »
Stay tuned for news regarding our presence at the Newport Show.  Press Release coming soon!

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #3 on: 2 May 2016, 09:57 pm »
We will be at the Newport Show with Constellation Audio and MasterBuilt Audio Cables.  I will post a press release shortly once I have all the information.

Leif

htradtk

« Reply #4 on: 3 May 2016, 10:50 pm »
Team VSA,

Was wondering if there was any thought if coming to the Capital Audio Fest in Rockville Md, July 8-10? This show is getting bigger every year. There's lots of audiophiles on the east coast that enjoy great music on high quality systems. I remember before my local dealer went out of business, he was the only VSA dealer in Maryland. It would be great to have VSA get more recognition here on the east coast.

Henry

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #5 on: 2 Jun 2016, 08:47 pm »
Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

We are proud to announce that Constellation Audio, Master-Built Audio cables, Critical Mass, and J-Corder will be demonstrating a world-class sound system in room 1023.  Damon Von Schweikert and Leif Swanson will be answering questions about our VR-55 Aktive speakers and Irv Gross and Peter Madnick of Constellation will be there to show several new products including the Cygnus Digital Source which plays from a USB stick. For the first time, VSA will be using an open reel deck by J-Corder, playing recordings sourced from The Tape Project.

If you're going to Newport, go to the 10th floor and visit room 1023.  We look forward to seeing you!

Happy Listening,
AVS

jbr

« Reply #6 on: 4 Jun 2016, 04:26 am »
I was at the show today and the Von Schweikert/Constellation setup sounded truly outstanding. Great work, guys.