Jolida 3502 RC-Flagship Fusion Integrated amplifier with Many factory Upgrades

Audiophile58

I have for sale my Jolida Fusion 3502RC Top of the Line $2,475.00 retail flagship all Aluminum model Not the S model which is steel and regular parts $700 less .This integrated has many upgrades from the facility in Maryland.Ser # JD430912002. such as Vishays best Naked resistors, Schottky High speed diodes
and Superb Rike paper in oil foil coupling capacitors from Germany as well as output transformers and power supply,custom poly caps 1% tolerance on the internal boards.As a bonus there is a descreet bypass switch to use a seperate preamplifer or home theatre processor.  This amplifier sounds Excellent
even more so with the upgraded NOS Vintage small signal tubes,1955 Black plates Triple mica GE 5 star and Ratheon Black plate tubes.,and also comes with the stock Tungsol tubes.        https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Jolida+3502+aluminum+integrated+amplifier   
This amplifier has the rich sounding EL=34 tubes -50wpc-70wpc if you use Kt88,Kt120, or the new kt-150 tubes with just the flip of the switch.I also have a brand new exrtra set Cryo treated EL-34 tubes as well as a Signal cable reference power cord I will include with the sale .
it is a bit dusty here or there in the pictures I took but only 3 months old .MY brother is selling his Nelson Pass class A Integrated amp that is the only reason
I am selling . I recently added a $70 Hifi tuning Supreme fuse and comes with a back up Silver fuse also Very good Alps Blue Velvet volume control and remote, also $100 spent on Herbies tube dampers ,$100 power cord , as well as $400 in extra tubes.It has a Very good Headphone section,
over $600 in extras .This Integrated sounds excellent ,and is in excellent condition .At least as good or better Compared to the Rogue Cronis SE, or $3k prima luna ,especially after the upgrades.$1,495. No reasonable offer refused. I WILL SPLIT SHIPPING Cost ,Thank you. Paypal Please add 3%.

Additional Information:
Apr 19, 16 1:35am
Huge German transformers and power supply over 30 lbs very open airy and great mid range depth with very controlled tight bass, and Very good Headphone section.
You will not find a better buy anywhere for this much quality and $600 in extras This is for sure.

includes Remote , owners manual ,Original double walled box NOS 1955 signal tubes as well as a full set of extras-New EL-34 tubes
and original small tubes, Herbies tube dampers,and Signal cable reference 12 awg power cord.

« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2016, 11:23 pm by Audiophile58 »

tdinut

• Joe aka Joeinid on other forums.
    • Audioshark Forum
bump.

Can you please tell me what your asking price is for this Jolida?

Thanks.