for those attending AXPONA

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video

TitaniumTroy

Re: for those attending AXPONA
« Reply #1 on: 8 Apr 2016, 08:58 pm »
Greetings from South Bend IN, I will be there for all three days. What speakers might we see at AXPONA, Ultra series would make my day? I wanted to put VSA on VIP room pass list but I couldn't find the number at the time, maybe I can still change that.

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #2 on: 9 Apr 2016, 06:03 pm »
Hello TT,

We will have all the time in the world for a private audition.  We always get to our room early.  You can respond here when you wish to do this or you can call me at 951-233-9852

Leif

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #3 on: 9 Apr 2016, 06:05 pm »
Hello TT,

We will have all the time in the world for a private audition.  We always get to our room early.  You can respond here when you wish to do this or you can call me at 951-233-9852

Leif

The ULTRA 9's will not make their U.S. debut until RMAF.  Much depends on our ability to secure a larger room for the show.  Even though it is always great to show our speakers can sound great in a shoe box I think the ULTRA 9's will benifit greatly from a larger room lol

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #4 on: 10 Apr 2016, 05:41 am »
Greetings from South Bend IN, I will be there for all three days. What speakers might we see at AXPONA, Ultra series would make my day? I wanted to put VSA on VIP room pass list but I couldn't find the number at the time, maybe I can still change that.

We will be showing the VR-55's in the Burton room and we will have the Endeavor E-3MkII's making their first  U.S. audio show in room 426