Axpona Get Together

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
Axpona Get Together
« on: 28 Mar 2016, 10:39 pm »
Hey Everyone,

It looks like we may have a big turnout of Circle members at this year’s AXPONA!   We can’t wait to see all of you! 

And there’s been talk of all of us getting together.  But if you’ve ever tried to meet up at the end of one of these very long days, it’s never easy since eating late and finding a place to accommodate a small group can be challenging much less a bigger group which we may be!

So I’m trying to get ahead of this and block out the time as well as secure us a location.

Since it’s Chicago, we were thinking everyone might like to take advantage of the amazing local Italian food and a great place was already recommended to us; Nonnas Silvia's.  It’s near the show hotel and has entrees range between $10 to $20.

So if that sounds appetizing and is in your budget, please let me know and I’ll try and reserve a table for the group so we can all sit together.

Now depending on how many of you contact me, we may need to find another venue since I think the most who can sit together at Nonnas Silvia’s is 12.  But we’ll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

So please send me a message through the forum or email me directly at leif@vonschweikert.com if you’d like to be a part of this get together.  Also, please let me know if there are multiple people in your group so I have an accurate headcount.  See you in Chicago!

kernelbob

Re: Axpona Get Together
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2016, 10:45 pm »
Hi Leif, count me in!

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #2 on: 28 Mar 2016, 10:56 pm »
i'm in... let me know which night (fri or sat) so I can lock it in.. May be meeting with an old neighborhood friend on the 'other" night.. hope we get a good turnout.  Less about the food, looking forward to great company! jack

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #3 on: 28 Mar 2016, 11:20 pm »
We were thinking Friday night.  What works best for all of you?

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #4 on: 29 Mar 2016, 12:02 am »
Perfecto!!!

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #5 on: 29 Mar 2016, 12:03 am »
you guys are going to get slammed... Hope you're ready for it my friend!

TitaniumTroy

« Reply #6 on: 8 Apr 2016, 09:05 pm »
Sign me up, I'm there all three day's. I've met Roscoe and Jack from the Circle before very nice guy's.

Folsom

« Reply #7 on: 8 Apr 2016, 09:07 pm »
There was talk on another topic about printing up AudioCircle name tags. I had hoped to get the logo made into some stickers but it didn't materialize.

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #8 on: 9 Apr 2016, 07:00 pm »
There was talk on another topic about printing up AudioCircle name tags. I had hoped to get the logo made into some stickers but it didn't materialize.
I know I was following all that talk about the AC name tags.  Thought it was a great idea.  With all the people attending the audio shows it's difficult to pluck people out of the crowd lol.  If you visit the VSA or Endeavor room, please introduce yourself.  It would be great to put a face to the post 8)

Folsom

« Reply #9 on: 9 Apr 2016, 07:16 pm »
9:30am I'll be in Burton for sure.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #10 on: 9 Apr 2016, 09:17 pm »
Shelly and I will be at the show. Not sure about after hours availability though.  Let me know when the chosen time and place is and we might be able to sneak away at a somewhat normal hour.

bigshow

« Reply #11 on: 11 Apr 2016, 02:52 am »
I will be at the Burton room 9:30 Sunday. That is my designated VIP early time. But I will be there other times too. I will make it one of my first stops Friday.
 I look forward to hearing the 55's and meeting other Circlers.
                  Marty aka The Bigshow

Delacroix

« Reply #12 on: 20 Apr 2016, 02:26 am »
Where are the pics of the great VSA get-together??...come on folks....

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #13 on: 20 Apr 2016, 02:44 pm »
..we were there Friday but finked out leaving early...it's hell getting old.  We certainly enjoyed seeing Damon again and meeting Leif.  We also had the opportunity to shake hands with kernel bob.  Lastly we thought the Endeavor/AA room sounded great and of course the VR55/VAC was packing them in...sweet sounds galore.  Sorry we missed other circlers!

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #14 on: 20 Apr 2016, 03:03 pm »

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #15 on: 20 Apr 2016, 03:39 pm »

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #16 on: 20 Apr 2016, 03:53 pm »

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #17 on: 20 Apr 2016, 04:14 pm »

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #18 on: 20 Apr 2016, 04:17 pm »

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #19 on: 21 Apr 2016, 12:44 am »