Having trouble reaching Klaus

srwilsonmiami

Having trouble reaching Klaus
« on: 26 Mar 2016, 09:31 pm »
Hi, first post here. I have spoken with Klaus a few weeks ago  and have an order in for a Stratos Stereo++, but can not get through to him by phone - voicemail full for a few days. Hope everything is ok. Klaus, if you see this please give me a call
Scott Wilson

srwilsonmiami

Re: Having trouble reaching Klaus
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2016, 03:43 am »
Wow, I guess Klaus spotted my post and called me within hours! That's wonderful. I wanted to let him know I would be out of town and could not accept delivery within certain dates, but it's not going to be a problem as it's going to be a few more weeks at least until it's ready. I'm really excited.

srwilsonmiami

« Reply #2 on: 28 Mar 2016, 01:34 am »
Update: I had another conversation with Klaus today, and decided to scale back on the case from the Stratos to. Khartago. He did initially suggest it, but the idea of customising amplifiers was so unusual, that I originally wanted a Stratos++ in a Stratos box. But now I see that this kind of thing is not at all unusual in the Odyssey world, so the money saved on the case is going to a Kismet board and Symphonic Line caps. I don't know hat to call it - Klaus said a Kismet / Stratos hybrid in Khartago case. I'm excited all over again!

dB Cooper

« Reply #3 on: 28 Mar 2016, 02:23 am »
I've met Klaus several times in the Odyssey rooms at various Capital Audiofests. He consistently delivers top-ten-percentile sound at bottom-ten-percentile prices. Real good guy, very approachable and helpful.