KEF M500 Portable Headphones

Rocket

KEF M500 Portable Headphones
« on: 23 Mar 2016, 02:17 am »
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd recommend the KEF M500 headphones if you are after a pair of portables that sound really good and are very comfortable.  These do the lot for me and these are now my go to in portable headphones.

They are a bit pricey but I was able to purchase a pair overseas for a really good price.

Cheers Rod

Rocket

Re: KEF M500 Portable Headphones
« Reply #1 on: 23 Mar 2016, 11:32 am »
Hi Dale,

Yes I did check the reviews which were mostly positive.  I don't use the KEF's for running or going to the gym.  They do sound fine to me but its just my opinion.

Cheers Rod
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2016, 11:52 pm by Rocket »

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 23 Mar 2016, 11:56 pm »
Hi Dale,

I'll clarify that I wouldn't use these portables for running or going to the gym.  However, walking and commuting is totally fine with minimal slippage imo.  I've had other 'on ear' headphones and after about 5 minutes my ears start hurting and therefore I don't wear them (in the process of selling the AKG's).

Anyway I've compared them with my Sennheiser HD650's, Mr Speakers Mad Dogs and they SQ compare quite favourable.  In fact they are more comfortable with less weight on my head.

Cheers Rod

Rocket

« Reply #3 on: 24 Mar 2016, 12:57 am »
Hi,

Haha I'm like a zombie in the morning and half asleep when I'm commuting to work :)

Yes there is a slight amount of slippage but really work okay for me.  I like the lightness and fit on my ears and they also sound great. 

Cheers Rod