Hypex Ncore mono block amps (priced to move)

santacore

Hypex Ncore mono block amps (priced to move)
« on: 22 Mar 2016, 05:36 pm »
Reluctantly selling my pair of balanced Hypex Ncore mono block amps. Included is a pair of NC400 amplifier modules, along with a pair of the more powerful SMPS600 power supplies. They are currently in a Silicon Ray case with silver face and black body. Unfortunately during my last move I misplaced the case covers (I ran them without covers so I could tell when they were fully powered on). So you will get exactly what you see in the pictures. The cases have no feet, but do have some Dynamat type dampening material. The dampening material is messy, but you will never see it in actual use. I had the amps sitting directly on some wood boards.

As you can tell from the pictures high end input, power, and speaker connectors were used. The amps are currently setup for balanced only input, but can easily be re-wired by the new buyer for single ended use. The switch on the back of the amps is the nAMPON switch. Basically the amps are powered up all the time, and the switch mutes the amplifier modules. When I was not playing music I engaged the mute for safety, and disengaged when playing music.

The amps sound wonderful and have performed flawlessly since I build them. I have just over 2K into these. Price is low for a quick sale.

SOLD$1095. Firm. Buyer to pay actual shipping and Paypal fees. Pickup in the Los Angeles area possible.

« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2016, 03:52 am by santacore »

mordikai

Re: Hypex Ncore mono block amps (priced to move)
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2016, 03:56 am »
If these are still available I'd like them. I sent you a pm also.