Axpona

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
Axpona
« on: 10 Mar 2016, 03:23 pm »
Hi All,
The Audio Expo North America (aka AXPONA) is less than 6 weeks away and we're very close to packing up our exhibition systems. This is the first year since our acquisition of Endeavor Audio and we're very pleased to have two systems on display.
Today, I'm sharing with you one of these systems which will be on display in the Burton Room hosted by our local dealer Blue Smoke Entertainment Systems. Here goes...

SYSTEM (listed from source to sound)

Blue Smoke Entertainment Systems – Black Box Ultimate
MSB – Diamond DAC-V
VAC – Master Line Stage Pre-Amplifier
VAC – Signature IQ 200 Amplifiers
Von Schweikert Audio – VR-55 Aktive
Von Schweikert Audio – V-12XS Shockwave

CABLES
MasterBuilt Audio – Ultra Speaker Cables, Interconnects, AES, USB and Power Cords.
MasterBuilt Audio – Signature and Reference Power Cords.

ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS
Harmonic Resolution Systems - Equipment Rack
Harmonic Resolution Systems - Isolation Bases
SMT – Varitune V-4 adjustable Helmholtz Bass Absorber
SMT – V-Wing Diffusors Acrylic & Oak

I'll have the second room information for you very shortly.
So if you have the chance to attend the show, I highly recommend it. Not only is this an extremely fun way to spend the weekend, it's a great opportunity to hear hundreds of systems and thousands of products in a very short period of time.
And I enjoy meeting everyone in person while sharing our passion of all things audio so I hope to see you there!
-Damon

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
Re: Axpona
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2016, 03:28 pm »

As promised, here are the details of our second system for AXPONA which will showcase in Room 426. We’re partnering up with our friends at Audio Alchemy to present the E3-MkIIs with several products from MasterBuilt Cables.

System Listed from Source to Sound

Audio Alchemy – PS 5 Power Supply
Audio Alchemy – DMP 1 Media Player
Audio Alchemy – DDP 1 DAC, Digital Decoding Pre-Amplifier and Headphone Amplifier
Audio Alchemy – DPA 1M Monoblock Hybrid Digital Power Amplifier
VSA – Endeavor Audio E3 MkII

Cables

MasterBuilt Audio – Ultra Interconnects and USB
MasterBuilt Audio – Signature Interconnects and Speaker Cables
MasterBuilt Audio – Reference Power Cords

So were bringing to AXPONA the VR-55 and E-3 MkII which are two full-range reference quality loudspeakers that satisfy significantly different budgets yet hit well above their weight class. In addition, we’re excited to demonstrate three tiers of MasterBuilt Audio cables; Reference, Signature and Ultra. All in all, we’re confident this gives show attendees a great sample of what VSA has to offer. Hope to see you there!
-Damon

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2016, 03:43 pm »
..we will be there with "bells on"  :thumb:

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2016, 09:24 pm »
maybe we can decide on a VSA fan club dinner night (Fri-Sat) that'll include Damon and Leif??

kernelbob

« Reply #4 on: 10 Mar 2016, 11:14 pm »
I'll be there.  Got to hear the Ultra power cords and Ultra AES digital IC.  It would probably be wiser to not hear these, but I'm too far gone to stop now.  This is shaping up to be a great time!

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #5 on: 11 Mar 2016, 01:10 am »
maybe we can decide on a VSA fan club dinner night (Fri-Sat) that'll include Damon and Leif??

..I spoke with Leif about this and apparently he and Damon have something in the works...stay tuned..

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #6 on: 9 Apr 2016, 11:39 pm »
Hi All,
The Audio Expo North America (aka AXPONA) is less than 6 weeks away and we're very close to packing up our exhibition systems. This is the first year since our acquisition of Endeavor Audio and we're very pleased to have two systems on display.
Today, I'm sharing with you one of these systems which will be on display in the Burton Room hosted by our local dealer Blue Smoke Entertainment Systems. Here goes...

SYSTEM (listed from source to sound)

Blue Smoke Entertainment Systems – Black Box Ultimate
MSB – Diamond DAC-V
VAC – Master Line Stage Pre-Amplifier
VAC – Signature IQ 200 Amplifiers
Von Schweikert Audio – VR-55 Aktive
Von Schweikert Audio – V-12XS Shockwave

CABLES
MasterBuilt Audio – Ultra Speaker Cables, Interconnects, AES, USB and Power Cords.
MasterBuilt Audio – Signature and Reference Power Cords.

ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS
Harmonic Resolution Systems - Equipment Rack
Harmonic Resolution Systems - Isolation Bases
SMT – Varitune V-4 adjustable Helmholtz Bass Absorber
SMT – V-Wing Diffusors Acrylic & Oak

I'll have the second room information for you very shortly.
So if you have the chance to attend the show, I highly recommend it. Not only is this an extremely fun way to spend the weekend, it's a great opportunity to hear hundreds of systems and thousands of products in a very short period of time.
And I enjoy meeting everyone in person while sharing our passion of all things audio so I hope to see you there!
-Damon

Really looking forward to the electronic/speaker pairing at this show.  I received the latest edition of TAS a couple of day ago which featured Kevin Hays from VAC, discussing his philosophy on SS vs Tube equipment and the review of the mighty IQ 400.  To paraphrase Kevin, the bulletproof VAC amplifiers are built to be handed down to the generation(s) behind you.  It's going to be an interesting comparison to the Constellation/VR55 combo heard over the last few shows.  Can't wait! 
And the fabulous E3's paired with the modestly priced AA's!  What more could you ask for!!!  Jack

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
« Reply #7 on: 10 Apr 2016, 02:42 am »
Disappointed I am going to miss this year...

Have a great show!

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #8 on: 10 Apr 2016, 05:14 pm »
Disappointed I am going to miss this year...

Have a great show!
It would of been nice to see you.  But I know how other things come up.