WooT - HT Projectors

Dan Driscoll

WooT - HT Projectors
« on: 1 Mar 2016, 04:44 pm »
WooT has several HT projectors available today, ranging from $360 to $800.

WooT Link

asliarun

Re: WooT - HT Projectors
« Reply #1 on: 1 Mar 2016, 08:03 pm »
I have used woot for quite a while and have bought quite a few products. Please be careful buying expensive products as they do not accept returns unless defective, and even then, the process is quite painful. I also say this because while I got some nifty bargains and good purchases, I also bought several items that either looked far shoddier than the website indicates. And then I was stuck with it because I could not return it. All in all, I have had 50/50 luck and customer satisfaction.

https://www.woot.com/faq#what-is-woots-return-policy

What is Woot's return policy?
    We only accept returns for damaged and defective items. You'll need to contact our Customer Support Team within 21 days of purchasing your product if it arrives damaged or defective. Go to our Support page to communicate the issue with our Customer Support Team. You can find additional details in the How do I return a defective product section right below. If the returned product is found NOT to be defective or damaged, Woot reserves the right to impose a 15% restocking fee, and the original shipping charge will not be refunded. In the event your return request is past the 21 day return window, you may want to contact the manufacturer or whomever provides the warranty of your product to see if some other resolution is possible.
How do I return a damaged or defective product?

This one's serious, so we're gonna use our grown-up voices. AHEM: If the item you purchased is damaged or defective and was purchased within the past 21 days, please go to our Support page to report the issue. Include the order number, a description of the item you would like to return and a detailed explanation of the problem you are having. If it’s damaged or defective, we will provide you with a return authorization. If we still have the same item in-stock, we will provide you with an exchange of the same item. If a replacement has been issued and you do not return the original item within the 30 days as stated in the return authorization, you will be charged for the replacement item. In the event the item is no longer available and you have contacted us within 21 days of the purchase date, Woot may issue you a refund in the amount of the original purchase based on the condition of the item. You may be required to return your defective item to Woot before an exchange or refund is issued. In the event the item being returned to Woot is NOT found to be damaged or defective, you may be assessed a 15% restocking fee and the original shipping charge will not be refunded. In the event your return request is past the 21 day window, you may want to contact the manufacturer of your product or the provider of the product’s warranty to see if some other resolution is possible.

mojave

Re: WooT - HT Projectors
« Reply #2 on: 1 Mar 2016, 08:08 pm »
The BenQ HC1200 for $607 is a far better projector than any of those WooT projectors.