SACD ripping service in Portland OR

JerryH

SACD ripping service in Portland OR
« on: 26 Feb 2016, 12:21 pm »
I am going to be temporarily unemployed so am offering this service for nominal fee. I'm not new to this. I can extract the ISO and convert to dsd files the stereo and multichannel tracks.  Lots of feedback on eBay and
A'gon.
PM me.
Hope it's ok posting here.
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2016, 02:14 pm by JerryH »

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Re: SACD ripping service in Portland
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2016, 01:40 pm »
Jerry,

Just for clarity, is this Portland, Oregon or Maine?

JerryH

Re: SACD ripping service in Portland
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2016, 01:58 pm »
Oregon.

Dan Driscoll

Re: SACD ripping service in Portland OR
« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2016, 01:36 am »
Normally this area is just for retail sales, but since there really isn't a Circle for personal services like this I'll leave it up for now.

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2016, 01:56 am »
Normally this area is just for retail sales, but since there really isn't a Circle for personal services like this I'll leave it up for now.

If you think it helps and want to put something pinned for those who are able to do this type of service for others in different locations, it might be useful to some.  It's OK either way for me as I can rip my own but understand that everyone may not be able to do it.

JerryH

« Reply #5 on: 27 Feb 2016, 03:28 am »
Thanks Dan.

billmcc

« Reply #6 on: 4 Mar 2016, 01:36 pm »
If you think it helps and want to put something pinned for those who are able to do this type of service for others in different locations, it might be useful to some.  It's OK either way for me as I can rip my own but understand that everyone may not be able to do it.

Phil,

I think it's a great idea to indicate SACD ripping services that AC members are offering in different locations. I wish it was Portland, ME as I'd definitely be interested :). I don't have a proper PS3 or the needed skills to rip SACDs.

Bill

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 4 Mar 2016, 04:04 pm »
Phil,

I think it's a great idea to indicate SACD ripping services that AC members are offering in different locations. I wish it was Portland, ME as I'd definitely be interested :). I don't have a proper PS3 or the needed skills to rip SACDs.

Bill

I'm fine if anyone needs help.  I'm in central east FL.  I've had people send me discs and hard drives too.  CD/SACD cases if not packed properly can crack easily.  If anyone is going to send discs, I usually recommend sending them in these type things - http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Round-ClamShell-Case-Shells/dp/B002ROHZ50/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1457107369&sr=8-2&keywords=plastic+cd+cases

frfrtx

« Reply #8 on: 9 Mar 2016, 09:19 pm »
I am going to be temporarily unemployed so am offering this service for nominal fee. I'm not new to this. I can extract the ISO and convert to dsd files the stereo and multichannel tracks.  Lots of feedback on eBay and
A'gon.
PM me.
Hope it's ok posting here.
Just joined AudioCircle and this is my first post. I cannot PM you yet, but you may be able to PM me.   I have 25 SACD's that I would like to get ripped to ISO images.  Previously there seemed to be a free service on AudioCircle but it seems to be no longer available.  Odd fact, I live near Portland, TX.  Thanks in advance for any info that you can send me.

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #9 on: 4 Jun 2016, 09:35 pm »
Since we now have multiple ripping service offers, I'm going to go ahead and put a sticky up.

If you are still offering this service, please re-post it in the sticky, so it will stay at the top of the page.

JerryH

« Reply #10 on: 4 Jun 2016, 10:54 pm »
Just joined AudioCircle and this is my first post. I cannot PM you yet, but you may be able to PM me.   I have 25 SACD's that I would like to get ripped to ISO images.  Previously there seemed to be a free service on AudioCircle but it seems to be no longer available.  Odd fact, I live near Portland, TX.  Thanks in advance for any info that you can send me.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yes of course I can do that for you. Can you PM me now?

ItsSuperP

« Reply #11 on: 11 Jul 2016, 11:21 pm »
Jerry,

I travel to Portland often, live in Seattle, and would be eager to seek your assistance.   I have an older PS3 SACD, but before it blue light of deathed me, I believe I did upgrade the firmware.  I'm not sure what to do with the dead PS3.