DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core later model No longer for sale

blownrx7

I have decided to keep the unit and experiment with it in my other system.

the highly acclaimed DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core DAC/Processor/Room Correction/crossover unit. This is the later (2013) model with the higher output.
This unit has so much versatility and it excels in all areas. The Dual Core works as all the reviews state and is in excellent condition.
Of course all the accessories that came with the unit are included. The remote still has the protective plastic on it.
The latest firmware is installed - May 2014.
It is the following 5 products all rolled into one small hi performance package:
1) Automatic digital room correction device
2) Parametric Equalizer
3) Super flexible tone controls that are controlled by the remote control
4) Remote controlled balanced preamplifier
5) High quality DAC with Asynchronous USB and Toslink inputs

Price is $ + actual shipping charges. Paypal gift or add 3.5%. Check my perfect feedback here, on US Audiomart, Audio Asylum and Audiogon (username at Audiogon is m297904).

I am located in CT 06070 so you can calculate shipping using UPS calculator. The packed unit weighs appx 5 lbs.

« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2016, 11:09 pm by blownrx7 »

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Re: FS: DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core later model $750
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2015, 10:50 am »
Why the sale? 

Congrats, the clearest image I've seen on-line of the back of the unit.

blownrx7

Re: DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core later model
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2015, 04:49 pm »
Why the sale? 

Congrats, the clearest image I've seen on-line of the back of the unit.
Thanks.
You made me change my mind about the unit and I am going to keep it to play with its other capabilities.
I was using it to cross a sub and decided to simplify my system to a pure 2 channel. My speakers (Egglestonworks Andra II) were more than up to the task. Reducing clutter to insure familial harmony was also a factor;-). I wasn't using any of the other capabilities except EQ. I will sorely miss the room eq but will look for other options for that...
This unit has so much capability that I still have second thoughts about selling it. It is amazing what it does in such a compact package!
« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2016, 11:11 pm by blownrx7 »

Ultralight

Re: FS: DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core later model $750
« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2015, 04:56 am »
Curious - is this capable of taking a USB input and then output in Optical?  Wonder how good it is as a USB to Optical unit.

Thanks.

blownrx7

Re: FS: DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core later model
« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2015, 01:29 pm »
Curious - is this capable of taking a USB input and then output in Optical?  Wonder how good it is as a USB to Optical unit.

Thanks.
Yes, you can use it in that configuration. Do some research and check the manual and it speaks about this specifically. I did not use it that way so cannot speak for it except to say that there is no reason it could not be used to good effect in that configuration.
Here is a link to the manual: http://www.dspeaker.com/en/products/20-dual-core.shtml
« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2016, 11:09 pm by blownrx7 »

blownrx7

No longer for sale.
I've had sellers remorse and I am going to keep the unit and play with its other capabilities.
Sorry for the mis-fire