WTB or trade for - Anthem MRX 710 Found it.

kenreau

WTB or trade for - Anthem MRX 710 Found it.
« on: 18 Nov 2015, 11:43 pm »
Looking to purchase, or horse trade for a nice, preowned Anthem MRX 510 or 710 HT Receiver.  I hear the next year models are due out soon, so hopefully there may be someone looking to update/upgrade.

I currently have the following related gear I intend to sell, or trade with.

Integra DHC 80.3 preamp/processor,

Anthem MCA 50 (5 channel) amplifier 

JL Audio Fathom F112 subwoofer

All in great condition.

Thx
Kenreau
« Last Edit: 8 May 2016, 01:56 am by kenreau »

4thChoice

• audiophile in training
Re: WTB or trade for - Anthem MRX 510 or 710
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2015, 09:35 am »
 :scratch:
  Recently discovered and am listening to SACDs and would like to hear them in 5.1 so-o-o-o-o toying with the idea of selling/trading my 710.  BUT on the fence about doing so as I like it so much.  Currently am about 80% music / 20% movies/HT with my system, don't see that changing much (if at all).  So obviously audio SQ is my main concern, nothing personal, but I see your Integra as a step down in that regard (IMO).  But then again, as I am replying to you regarding a possible trade - am somewhat interested.  Currently have an MCA 5 (predecessor to the MCA 50) and a Seaton F2 sub, so not interested interested in your amp or sub.  Plus I am a few miles away from you in Vermont and the shipping cost of those two would be scary.
  Your sig says you are running a 7.1 HT system, that correct?  Thoughts on the Integra in that regard and my comment(s) above?  (I currently have 5.1 and am curious.)

kenreau

Re: WTB or trade for - Anthem MRX 510 or 710
« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2015, 06:12 pm »
Thanks for the interest, 4th Choice. I'll send you a pm.

Fwiw, I just posted a combo package deal for the MCA50 and Integra DHC 80.3 in the forums here.

Thx
Kenreau

kenreau

Re: WTB or trade for - Anthem MRX 710 got it
« Reply #3 on: 23 Dec 2015, 06:32 pm »
I located an Anthem MRX 710, so closed that quest. 

Still have my Anthem MCA50 5-channel amp for sale.  $1,500 including shipping to lower 48 USA.

Thanks for looking
Kenreau