[information updated Nov 10]
MSRP $649, shipping Dec 7
The NuPrime HPA-9, a pure Class-A headphone amp and preamp with a non-feedback output stage for low temporal distortion and lifelike sound, supports headphone impedances from 8 ohm to 1K ohm.
Feature & Specification
• Single End JFET input stage circuitry design provides the very good second harmonics. And provide high input impedance and ultralow input bias currents. As well as high S/R.
• Non feedback output stage design provides low Temporal Distortion. Given natural sound.
• Pure Class A headphone amp design.
• Phono (RIAA) input module: Internal setting to MM or MC.
• Supporting up to 3 headphones simultaneously.
• Maximum headphone impedance support range from 8ohm and up to 1k ohm. Although many headphones state that the nominal impedance is at 300 Ohms, however, during some frequency (100Hz for instance) the peak impedance is actually at around 700 ~ 800 ohm.
• DC off set protection.
• 1 x Phono Input
• 2 x Analog Stereo RCA
• 1 x 3.5mm headphone/earphone output
• 2 x 6.3mm headphone/earphone output
• 2 x Analog RCA Line out
• THD+N: < -110 dB (1 kHz / maximum gain)
• Frequency Response: 0 Hz to 200KHz (-3dB)
• Dimensions: (W x H x D): approx. 235 mm x 55 mm x 281 mm
• Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) With Voltage Select Switch