Von Schweikert Audio & Endeavor Audio

VSA_Production

Von Schweikert Audio & Endeavor Audio
« on: 27 Sep 2015, 12:57 am »
Hello friends,

I wanted to share with you the latest change here at VSA.  For many years Leif Swanson worked for VSA before founding Endeavor Audio.  We are pleased to have him back with us.

Here is a copy of the Press Release

Von Schweikert Audio is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of Endeavor Audio and the partnership/promotion of Leif Swanson (founder of Endeavor Audio) to the role of Vice President, Sales and Marketing. VSA is impressed with both the quality of products produced by Endeavor Audio and the US Dealer relationships Mr. Swanson has established in just a few years of operation.
All present Endeavor Audio dealer/distributor agreements are unaffected by this acquisition, the Endeavor Audio line of products will continue to be managed by Leif Swanson independently of present VSA distribution where appropriate. Leif Swanson is committed to maintaining all established relationships for both lines while leveraging them in territories where only one is currently represented.
As part of the subsequent restructuring, Damon Von Schweikert has taken over as Chief Executive Officer which allows Albert Von Schweikert to focus exclusively in his role of Chief Engineer. In addition and due to his success at Endeavor, Leif Swanson will join the design team as an assistant to Mr. Von Schweikert.
These recent changes enhance Von Schweikert Audio’s present product assortment and secures valuable talent and leadership for continued development and growth which places the company in a
strong market position for the future.”

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Re: Von Schweikert Audio & Endeavor Audio
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2015, 01:03 am »
Congrats Leif and Damon!  :thumb:

JackD201

« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2015, 01:33 am »
I'm looking forward to the reunion with VSA's big 3 this November! See you soon guys! 

gammajo

« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2015, 03:20 am »
Congratulations! This should be a terrific joining of energies of two award winning companies. Having dealt extensively with all parties involved I am confident that the stellar customer service and product design will be enhanced even further.

htradtk

« Reply #4 on: 27 Sep 2015, 12:56 pm »
Big congrats to both Damon and Leif! Keep on building the best speakers I've ever heard!

Henry

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #5 on: 27 Sep 2015, 06:30 pm »
Thank you everyone.  I'm very much looking forward to our new direction and the future of both product lines.  I'm excited to be apart of the VSA design team under Albert and working with Damon.  We have already brought on new distributors and we are continuing to expand our U.S. dealer base.  There will be a couple of new VSA speaker models introduced over the next several months utilizing the same technology implemented into the new VR-55 Aktive and VR-111XS.  Endeavor has also been designing the soon to be released E-4 to bridge the gap between the E-3MkII and the E-5 Flagship.

Endeavor and VSA will still function as separate speaker brands, but all new future models will be a combined effort to design and build high quality world class speakers.  Also giving me the opportunity to provide both dealers and distributors now with a very versatile products line.

I'm excited knowing what we will accomplish over the next few years and glad to be apart of this new team.

Leif

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
« Reply #6 on: 27 Sep 2015, 07:20 pm »
Excellent news. I've been very impressed with Leif's Endeavor products, and of course I'm a VR-35 owner, so I'm betting continued success is in store for everyone involved at both companies, and great products for the rest of us!

Congratulations Damon and Leif (and Albert).
« Last Edit: 27 Sep 2015, 11:10 pm by gbeard »

kernelbob

« Reply #7 on: 27 Sep 2015, 07:32 pm »
Congratulations to Leif, Damon, and Albert.  The integration of Endeavor and VSA adds strength to strength.  I had the pleasure of hearing the Endeavor E-5 towers at this year's Axpona and was impressed at their speed, power, and finesse-- very much cut from the same sonic cloth as VSA speakers.  The new management team has the synergy needed to manage the growing demand for the current product lines as well as accelerating the design, engineering, and production of new products.  Great news for the audiophile community!

Robert

KLH007

« Reply #8 on: 28 Sep 2015, 01:19 am »
Congratulations to Albert, Leif, Damon, and the entire VSA team.