*SOLD* (2) Squeezebox Touch - AND FREE Duet Receiver w/SBT

Flac2Dac

I have 2 Squeezebox Touches...one with upgraded Channel Audio High-Current PSU (VDC-SB); a Duet Receiver (no Controller) for sale.

Squeezbox Touch #1

$450 $400 $350/obo

This one, will be the hardest to let go (and if I don't get a suitable offer, I won't...lol). I'm a Squeezebox die-hard (started with the v3, what...over 10 years ago), and this is my original owner SBT. 9/10 shape; anything that looks other than completely new, is just some dust. Don't kid yourself; the external power-supply, has become de rigueur with this unit. The CI Audio VDC-SB, was among the first...and best IMO. Never saw reason to upgrade, and that was with this combo in several 5-figure systems. Original box, remote, and wall-wart, etc.

Squeezebox Touch #2

$250 $200/obo

I am the 2nd owner of this unit; stock wall-wart included...and I think I have the original box. Fully functional, and in good shape. As you can see a) the remote (if anyone still uses it, lol) needs a little TLC. Just a little dusting, and it should be good as new. B) as depicted...the unit is missing one of the little rubber feet. The original seller, either didn't notice it...or didn't disclose it; and I had always intended to stick a replacement on there...but never got around to it (probably because it is the smallest issue ever, lol)

Squeezebox Duet (Receiver)

$50 (OR**FREE w/1 of the SBTs!!**)

I bought one of these new, of course; but replaced it when the Touches came out. Then...as I started to add locations around the house; I realized the Duet Receiver was actually the perfect way to do so. It's easy enough, to set up "headless"...or if you have a Controller, likely set aside somewhere; all the better.

Fully functional, wall-wart; I'm pretty sure, no OEM box on this...but it is also the easiest of the items, to pack securely

** Prices do not include actual s&h, or any PayPal fees...unless we agree to it ahead of time. FnF is an option. I have perfect feedback, everywhere I trade; with the most being at AudiogoN.

CD
« Last Edit: 6 Oct 2015, 04:58 pm by Flac2Dac »

gregcss

Re: Squeezeboxes and CAPS OH MY!!!
« Reply #1 on: 6 Sep 2015, 02:24 am »
uhhh. price  :scratch:   :thumb:

Flac2Dac

« Reply #2 on: 6 Sep 2015, 02:46 am »
uhhh. price  :scratch:   :thumb:

Info and pix soon  :oops:

Flac2Dac

« Reply #3 on: 6 Sep 2015, 05:06 pm »
Info and pix soon  :oops:

More to come soon; including specs on the C.A.P.S. units...and, oh yeah. Pricing  :thumb:

P.S. I might sell my original Squeezebox (not that UE crap) Radio too.

this_is_vv

Re: Squeezeboxes and CAPS OH MY!!! *UPDATED*
« Reply #4 on: 6 Sep 2015, 05:53 pm »
Prices are of these ??

Flac2Dac

Re: Squeezeboxes and CAPS OH MY!!! *UPDATED* *PRICES*
« Reply #5 on: 7 Sep 2015, 03:55 pm »
OK...that should bring us up to date, and complete with descriptions, components, and pricing.

Any questions...shoot me a PM.

Also...if you have any interest, in the Squeezebox Radio; let me know. Haven't decided if I'm going to part with it yet.

CD

Flac2Dac

Re: Squeezeboxes and CAPS OH MY!!! *UPDATED* *PRICES*
« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2015, 04:12 pm »
BUMP  :thumb:

Guys...all the items say OBO! These are tricky items to price, and I'm a reasonable guy.

Make an offer, make a case...and let's get you streaming  :wink:

Flac2Dac

Re: Squeezeboxes and CAPS OH MY!!! *UPDATED* *PRICES* *REDUCED*
« Reply #7 on: 21 Sep 2015, 06:46 pm »
BUY IT  :thumb:

Flac2Dac

Re: Squeezeboxes and CAPS OH MY!!! *UPDATED* *PRICES* *REDUCED*
« Reply #8 on: 22 Sep 2015, 02:10 pm »
I'll include the Duet Receiver FREE...with the purchase of 1 of the SBTs!!  :thumb:

Flac2Dac

UPDATED AD  :thumb:

Flac2Dac

UNIT #1 REDUCED: $350 gets you an original-owner SBT, upgraded high-current power supply; and FREE Duet Receiver!  :thumb: