VMPS Service

PLMONROE

VMPS Service
« on: 11 Oct 2004, 12:49 am »
Every now and then one comes upon a post on one forum or another bitching and moaning about poor service. Less often does one read about good service. This is not to be comment about good service but rather a comment about the exlempary.  Recently I had the good fortune to be able to audition the Trinaural processor,  courtesy of Mr Julian Turner (Sedona Sky Sound). After listening to it for some days it became evident that the improvement in sound it made to my  system made it a necessaary addition. I asked Julian to order one and to my pleasant surprise he allowed me to keep the demo unit until mine arrived. I casualy mentioned that good as it was, I was having some trouble properly configuring the multi channel pass through and had some questions as how to best resolve the issue. In an insuing telephone call Julian mentioned that he was planing a trip to Hot Springs, AR and that if it came to fruition he would be happy to swing by, look at things and while he was here help me check how my RM-40s were tuned to the room if I liked. IF I LIKED??? Would a drowning man like a life preserver! Bear in mind that Julian was not coming to sell me the processor, I had already bought it. So what does he do? He and his lovely wife Emily drive 250 miles out of their way to come to my house, spend 4 hours tweaking my speakers far more professionally than I could ever hope to have done, and in doing so  lose an entire day of their holliday just to "be of service" How is that for dedication far above and far beyond?
Not only did he resolve the pass through issue, adjust my speakers so that they sounded  far, far better than they ever had, but he also was able to make some suggestions as to changing the acoustic treatment in my room for improved sound. Julians depth of knowledge almost  borders on being frightening, and his professionalism and passion for excellence are beyond what anyone could hope for in a dealer.  So, I got my question resolved, my system brought to perfection, met two really wonderful people and perhaps best of all made two new friends. You can't ever have a better day than that! Thanks again, Julian.

Pauk

UTLaw

• http://www.utexas.edu/law
VMPS Service
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2004, 01:28 am »
I can wholeheartedly agree with your experience with Julian.

I have dealt with countless professionals in varying fields of expertise, and Julian stands above the rest as the most impressive professional I have ever met.  His willingness to go above and beyond for you is unmatched.  His knowledge of audio is unsurpassed.

Consider yourself blessed to have had him come across your path.   :D  :D  :D