Klaus is really cool!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Klaus is really cool!
« on: 10 Oct 2004, 02:32 pm »
I had the chance to have drinks for a few hours with Klaus last night and it was a really good time.

Klaus is a very intelligent and and honest person who is not just about audio.  In terms of audio, he has a definite plan of attack (he is very much into the emotional involvement of the music), yet he is open minded to different approaches.

If you have the chance to meet him I am sure you will enjoy the experience.  I know I did.

George

DeadFish

Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2004, 02:46 pm »
You are right on with that one, Zybar!
When I first stepped in to catch a 'quick listen', within the first piece of music, he told me and others
'Sit your asses down and listen!'

No one made me feel more welcome, to be certain, even on return for more!

:D

Regards,
DF

Marbles

Re: Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #2 on: 10 Oct 2004, 04:17 pm »
Quote from: zybar
I had the chance to have drinks for a few hours with Klaus last night and it was a really good time.

George

No doubt Klaus was drinking coffee  :wink:

MaxCast

Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #3 on: 10 Oct 2004, 08:30 pm »
Klaus is one of a kind...in a good way!!
Hope the show is going well, big K.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #4 on: 10 Oct 2004, 11:35 pm »
Quote from: Marbles

George

No doubt Klaus was drinking coffee  :wink:

Iced tea to be exact.

George

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2004, 12:17 am »
I had the chance to meet Klaus at this years NY Home Entertainment Show, Klaus had even gotten me a company badge but at the VERY last minute, my ride backed out. Considering that my +$5000 Odessey loudspeaker deal (4 Loreleis/2 Nemisis) has been my largest system purchase to date, missing out on meeting Klaus bothered me more than missing the show! :(  Hopefully (when I finally get my credit cards paid off) the opportunity will present itself again. :wave: Regards, Robin

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #6 on: 11 Oct 2004, 01:54 am »
Quote from: satfrat
I had the chance to meet Klaus at this years NY Home Entertainment Show, Klaus had even gotten me a company badge but at the VERY last minute, my ride backed out.
Lucky for me because Robin then sent the badge to me...and I got to go meet Klaus at the show. So for the weekend.....I was Robin. :lol:

F-100

« Reply #7 on: 12 Oct 2004, 08:46 pm »

Iced tea to be exact.

Long Island tea or Lipton ice tea?  :)

Well, I'm looking forward to meet Klaus for the first time next month at the Home Entertainment Show in San Francisco.

mgalusha

Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #8 on: 13 Oct 2004, 02:28 am »
Probably Lipton, I don't think Klaus drinks alcohol. I had dinner with my big German friend Thursday night and Sunday night. Always a pleasure Klaus.

klaus@odyssey

Klaus is really cool!
« Reply #9 on: 15 Oct 2004, 06:07 am »
Thank you